We're Having a Match!

The tank was on an angle, and has grinder it's side on a steel cable holding the bridge.

Saori: "We're going to fall!"

The StuG then aimed a shot into the back of the IV.

Erwin: "FIRE!"

The StuG fired a shot into the back of the IV. However, it didn't penetrate into the engine.

Y/N: "Damn, they are in a tough situation. We'll see how this plays out."

The IV's driver was out. However, Mako took over the drivers seat.

Y/N: "Huh! That's cruel! The four tanks are ganging up on Nishizumi. Let's go help them out. I want you to drive over to behind the StuG and fire at the 89. Then take out the StuG after. We then run and sneak up behind the other two. If Miho takes them out, we take out the IV. If she doesn't, take them out then take out the IV. Understood?"

P, S, A: "Understood!"

Polina: "We are closing in!"

Y/N: "Fire!"

Amy: "Firing!"

Y/N: "Sofia, I want those shells after the clip reloaded fast!"

Sofia: "Yes!"

Y/N: "Fire the second shell!"

The AMX fired the second shell and drove off.

Miho: "Huh. They took care of them for us. Turn the turret, Yukari and fire at the 38(t)!"

The IV then took out the other two.

Ami: "These two are good!"

Y/N: "I want you to sneak up behind her, then circle around her and shoot their turret."

The AMX circled around and fired at the IV. The turret suddenly erupted in smoke. The familiar white flag popped out.

The M3 then lost due to engine failure.

Ami(Radio): "D team, M3. E team, 38(t). C team, the Assault III. B team, Type 89. A team, Panzer IV. All are inoperable. F team, the AMX 13 90, wins!" 

Y/N: "Good job, team."

Ami(Radio): "We'll send someone to pick up all inoperable tanks. All teams are to leave their tanks and return."

Everyone them returned. 

*Timeskip*

Y/N: Good on them. They managed to keep Mako doing Tankery. Let's see what we got tomorrow.

*The very next day*

Y/N walked up to the tanks and grabbed his prop gun. 

Y/N: "What... am I witnessing. The camo on these tanks... are disgusting..."

AN: If you're wondering what it looks like, please search it up and please don't complain to me. Wattpad won't let me upload images.

Y/N hands the prop gun to Amy. 

Y/N: "Please, end it. I can't take it anymore!"

The tanks except the IV and the AMX has become camouflaged into some disgusting tanks.

Miho: "Uuuhhhh..."

Saori: "Uwwaaaaa no fair! We should have had ours painted too!"

Yukari: "Uaaah! The 38(t)! The Assault III! The M3! The Type 89! They've all become something else!"

Miho: "Uhahahaha! Hmmm! I would never have imagined that tanks can be turned into something like this! But it's kind of fun! This is the first time I thought this would be fun!"