Our First Battle Comes to a Climax!

So far, Ooarai has managed to take out two Shermans from the Saunders' side.

Yukari: "Miss Nishizumi! You did it!"

Hana: "I never imagined we'd be able to take them down!"

Saori: "But in this tournament, whoever takes out the flag tank first wins, right?"

Miho: "Right."

Mako: "What's our next move?"

Miho: "Our next move..."

...

Alisa: "You think you're so good, don't you?"

Miho(Radio): All tanks, gather at point #128. We can't win as long as they have their Firefly. This might be dangerous, but we should rally at high point #128 and hit the Firefly from high ground."

Y/N: "Wouldn't it be easier for me to just go in, after all, that's what I'm known for and I didn't get much action this match. I'll take them down."

Miho: "Sure, We'll stay at the high ground."

Alisa: "HehehehehehaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! All right! THEY'RE GOING ALL IN! You're going to be one gigantic target going up there. Head to high point #128."

Kay: "What's going on?"

Alisa: "It looks like all enemy tanks are going to head there. The Bat Chat is going to attack us head on."

Kay: "Hey Alisa, how do you know about that?"

Alisa: "Trust me... this is a slam dunk."

Kay: "OOoooooh! Ok! ALL TANKS! GO AHEAD!"

...

We then see the group excluding the Bat Chat head up the hill.

Miho: "Their flag tank is going to be either (Points at map) here, or here. Either that, or around here."

Y/N: "I see them. I'll charge in to prove a point about you being right. They're coming through the forest road right now."

Miho: "Right!"

...

Kay scouts around.

Kay: "No one's here!"

Alisa: "THAT CAN'T BE! Gng... wait... did they trick us? Where are Ooarai's tanks then?"

Suddenly, there was a sound of an engine and the Type 89 drove right next to the Sherman.

Alisa and Isobe looked at each other and...

Isobe knocks on the tank twice slowly and...

Isobe: "TURN TO THE RIGHT! HURRY UP!"

Alisa: "TAKE THEM DOWN! FIRE FIRE!!!"

The Sherman proceeded to follow the Type 89.

Isobe(Radio): "We've found the enemy flag tank at point 0765. But we've been discovered!"

Y/N: "I'll take care of things. Isobe, run. I'm coming over right now."

The Bat Chat starts driving to the point.

Alisa: "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! YOU'RE ONLY A TYPE 89, YOU KNOW!"

...

Alisa: "Hurry the heck up!"

Helmet-Chan: "I'm sorry! But the shells are put way back there!"

No, literally, that's what she's called.

Alisa: "Use the machine gun!"

Tank commander 1: "But the machine gun isn't as cool!"

Alisa: "We're in the middle of a fight and you care about what's cool?"