Der Film 3: We're Having a Match... Again?

The High School girls' team had gathered in a tent, where the main commander of every team along with Y/n, Nonna and Erika discussed tactics.

Miho: "So, I want to split into three companies, like this."

She pointed to the blackboard, which wrote the teams.

Team 1: Pz Iv, Churchill, Matilda, Crusader, BT-42, CV-33, B1 Bis, Tiper (P), Type 3 Chi-Nu, Type 89

Team 2: Tiger, Tiger II, Panther x2, T-34-85 x2, IS-2, IS-3, KV-2, StuG III, Hetzer

Team 3: M4, M4A1, Firefly, M3 Lee, Type 97 Chi-Ha Shinhoto x2 Kyuhoto x3, Type 95 Ha-Go

Kay: "Okay, and the team commanders?"

Miho: "Well, there's my sist- Nishizumi Maho, Kay, and me."

Katyusha: "It's nothing but Westerners!"

Darjeeling: "Is there a problem?"

Nonna: "Do you want to be a commander?"

Katyusha: "Of course, I'm the only one suitable!"

Maho glared at her, scaring Katyusha.

Katyusha: "A-Alright. Maybe next time."

Miho: "Katyusha, you can be second in command."

Katyusha: "Really? Can't be helped I guess, I'll do it!"

Miho: "Darjeeling and Nishi can be the other two second in commands."

Darjeeling: "That's fine."

Nishi: "I'll do my absolute best!"

Maho: "So the commanding officer is Miho..."

Kay: "We'll follow your lead!"

Nishi: "Commander, please name our companies!"

Miho: "Um, then... Maho's team will be 'Sunflower', Kay's team will be 'Morning Glory' (Petunia in the Dub), and we'll be 'Dandelion'. How's that?"

Darjeeling: "That'll do."

Y/n: "So, what's the battle plan?"

Darjeeling: "Marching fire is the only option, isn't it? We'll keep moving and firing."

Erika: "We should break through the enemy lines!"

Kay: "How about the doctrine of superior firepower? Attack one of their tanks with ten of ours!"

Katyusha: "Double envelopment, of course! Then, we wait for Winter to come! Annihilation matches have no time limit anyway!"

Nishi: "I've considered multiple possibilities... and I feel like charging is the best option!"

Anchovy: "Let's think about it after a nice round of pasta."

Darjeeling: "You said you'd follow Miho's orders. Miho?"

Miho: "Um, right. Sunflower team will be the main force, while Morning Glory and Dandelion reinforce the flanks. Stay close so the teams can support each other, and don't wonder off."

Darjeeling: "Then, the most important part... What's the name of the operation?"

Anchovy: "Since we're attacking from three sides, 'Operation Three-Cheese Pizza'!"

Katyusha: "'Operation Beef Stroganoff' is the best! Can't beat the combination of onions, beef and sour cream."

Y/n: "It is pretty good."

Darjeeling: "Let's call it 'Operation Fish and Chips with Vinegar'."

Erika: "'Operation Glühwein und Eiswein' (Operation Mulled Wine and Iced Wine)!"