Up Next is Anzio!

Everyone, feel free to skip this chapter because 90% of this episode is plot about other characters. You can read it if you want, but this chapter won't necessarily add much to the 'Y/n' story. Additionally, if you're wondering why this chapter is probably shorter than the others, it's because I skipped some plot that won't be important to the story. Filler episodes suck.

We see Miho, Yukari and Hana walking down a hallway seemingly that of a hospital. They arrived at a room with a sign: "Reizei".

Hana was just about to knock when they heard a voice shouting from inside.

???: "Knock it off and go home already! Stop treating me as if I'm about to die! Just leave me here and go to school! And you'd better not be late!" 

The three girls gasped in shock.

???: "What's with that look? Are you listening to me? You're always so rude and never answer me!"

???2: "Your blood pressure is going to rise if you keep screaming."

Miho: "Should we just leave?"

Hana: "No. Now that we're here, we should just enter."

Yukari: "You really have guts, Miss Isuzu."

The three walked into the room to see Saori and Mako inside already, with Mako's grandmother (Hisako Reizei) lying down on the bed.

Hana: "Excuse me."

Everyone turned to her that were already previously in the room. 

Saori: "Hana! And Miporin and Yukarin came too. Come on in!"

Hisako: "And who the heck are you people?"

Mako: "They're my friends from Tankery."

Hisako: "Tankery? You're apart of it?"

Mako: "Yeah."

Miho: "I'm Nishizumi Miho."

Hana: "I'm Isuzu Hana."

Yukari: "I'm Akiyama Yukari."

Saori lightly slapped the back of Miho and Hana.

Saori: "We won in the first round of the Nationals!"

Hisako: "And you'd suck if you hadn't! So, what about your tanks now?"

Mako: "Right after the match we got a message saying that you had collapsed. We were worried about you and came here."

Hisako screamed at Mako's face.

Hisako: "They were worried about you and not me!"

Mako: "Yeah, I know."

Hisako quieted a bit.

Hisako: "Then thank them properly."

Mako shifted slightly uncomfortably.

Mako: "Thanks... and stuff."

Hisako: "Care to say that more politely?!"

Mako: "Thanks."

Hisako: "That's not any better!"

Mako: "I told you; your blood pressure will rise if you keep screaming."

Saori: "She only regained consciousness this morning, but it's been like this ever since."

Hisako: "As if I could sleep here! I'm getting out of here tomorrow."

Mako: "I already told you, that's out of the question."

Hisako: "What are you talking about!?"

The bickering in the background kept going on whilst Mako's four friends just watched uncomfortably.