Alastor - Drunk Singing?

Oh my gosh!!!! I am so sorry! I just realized this while looking at my book! I forgot to publish this chapter!!!!!! This is the part before, the one labeled "Amelia - Hangover?". I'M SO SORRY! I didn't realize that I had skipped releasing this chapter!!!! Please take note that this part happens after the events of "Amelia - No Touching?", I AM SO FUCKING SORRY!!!!!

--------------------------

I shut the door behind me, blood now staining my gloves, not like it'd be noticeable anyway. The manager didn't let up, and maybe he was new to Hell, but that didn't stop me from teaching him who The Radio Demon was. I grinned at the thought, though it was unlike me to complete such a messy kill. Not only that but now there's no waiter.

This isn't going as planned. I thought to myself as I walked into the crowded area; my eyes trailed to the bar. Maybe I'll get a small drink before returning to Amelia. After a small debate, I decided I might as well.

I walked over to the bar until I noticed something surprising, or rather someone, Amelia. She was surrounded by a small crowd of people who, surprisingly, weren't dead.

Not only that, but they were cheering, "Chug, chug, chug, chug!!" They kept yelling, and right in the middle of this was, even more surprisingly, Amelia.

She was right there, drinking a whole bottle of alcohol. And next to her were twelve more bottles! I stood wide-eyed for a moment before fixing my posture. Well, well, well, what have you gotten yourself into, my dear?

I walked over, weaving through the crowd, until I was met face-to-face with Amelia. "Amelia?" I questioned.

Her expression focused on me as she finished her bottle placing it down. For a moment, I thought she was done, but I realized how wrong I was. She faced the crowd, "Well, I hope you guys are ready! We have someone who thinks they can beat me at a drinking competition!" She announced, the crowd cheering as I stood there in shock.

She grabbed my wrist, pulling me over; what did I get myself into?? "Hold on; I never agreed-" I tried to explain, but I was ignored, as Amelia got a couple of bottles, handing one over to me.

"Alright, you win," She pointed at me as she continued, "I'll leave this place and return to the hotel. But, if I win," She pointed at herself, "You come over with me on the stage, and we sing." She turned back towards the crowd, addressing them, "Alright, who's ready?!!!"

The crowd roared, "Wait, I never agreed to these terms." I argued.

She turned towards me as she teased, "What? To chicken?"

That stung my pride. If this is the only way... "You're on." I finally said.

"Three." The crowd started as I gripped my hands on the bottle. "Two," I gave Amelia one last glance. I planned on finishing my twelve bottles first; not only that, but it was safe to confirm that she was already drunk. "One!" The crowd yelled as I quickly started drinking at my bottle.

The hot drink burned down my throat as I continued, one bottle at a time, as quickly as possible. Not taking any breaks the whole time. I didn't have time to focus on Amelia, just myself. Time passed, and finally, I was at the last bottle, and from the crowd's comments, Amelia was too. It was one last bottle for the count.

Done! I set the bottle down, but Amelia's face was smug as I looked at her. Her posture was already set, not to mention her bottle was already on the table- my eyes widened in shock. She beat me.

She stood up, wobbly, using the table as slight support. "I believe that I beat you, Alastorrrr. Which meansss, you" She pointed directly at me, "Have to sing with me!"