25

Jey|

Jey|

The day after Amahle's trial, she had changed for the better. Her energy overall, was more radiant.

"Baaaeee!" her voice sung out from outside. I smiled as I walked through the sliding doors and seen her walking out of the pool. Water dripping from her glowing brown skin, I bit my lip as she sashayed towards me. 

"Hey beautiful." I warmly greeted her, she stood in front of me wearing that smile, I loved seeing. "Hey handsome." she greeted back. Her hazel eyes landing on my eyes.

Just tell her, uce.

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her wt body close to me. Not caring if my clothes got damp. "Your clothes, babe." She pointed out. I shrugged, "Don't care." I muttered, before capturing her lips with mine. She lightly moaned into the kiss, giving me full access. I slowly grazed my tongue passed her lips meeting her soft tongue, deepening the kiss. Her hands snaked their way to the back of my head. Pulling me close. I slid my hands down her soft skin until they landed to her ass.

Gripping it tightly, she slightly pulled away from the kiss breathless. Her eyes were low as she stared back at me. "You better stop before we give your neighbors a show." she playfully warned. I smacked my lips, "Fuck these neighbors." I muttered. She giggled before playfully pushing me.

"Come on baby, I need a shower." she stated while wiggling out of my wandering hands. She grabbed my hand and led us towards the house. I couldn't help but let my eyes wander her to her ass as she walked in front of me. 

When we made it upstairs to my room, she untied her top and bottoms letting them hit the floor.

"Shit." I lowly groaned. Her hazel eyes fell on me as a small smirk formed on her plump lips. "You can join me if you want." She slyly mentioned, before disappearing into the bathroom.

Quickly pulling my shirt over my head letting it hit the floor, my basketball shorts and boxers followed. Walking into the bathroom I noticed the shower was already fogged up. Her silhouette danced around in the shower. I opened the door and my knees nearly buckled.

She was so beautiful.  

I walked into the shower, closing the door behind me. She turned to me and looked me up and down, as her eyes landed back on my face her smirk widened. Pulling her close to me, my shaft hit the warm skin of her stomach.

Amahle wrapped her arms around my neck, as we held each other closely.

"I promise, I'll never hurt you. I love seeing your beautiful smile. I love having you around... I love you, Amahle." I blurted out. She froze.