1

I decided to re-vamp this whole book because... It wasn't giving what it was supposed to give.

I hope this version is better. 

Enjoy ✨

Amahle \

As I placed my last empty moving box in the middle of my bedroom I heard my Uncle's deep voice call out from downstairs in the foyer of my unfurnished townhome, "LeLe, where you at!?" 

"I'm upstairs Uncle Ron!" I yelled as I threw my shirt in a box, I turned to walk out the room and made my way down the stairs. My uncle stood in the middle of my empty living room, looking around.

"Hey Uncle Ron. What you doing here?" I asked him, as we embraced each other in warm hug. "I wanted to see if you were all settled in. I love this space. It fits you, perfectly." He complimented.

I widely smiled, "Thank you. My furniture should be here any second now." I stated as I shoved my hands in my back pockets of my ripped jeans. "If you would've told me I would be moving to Atlanta to join the WWE roster 6 years ago, I probably wouldn't have believed you." I joked, making him let out a belly laugh.

"Yeah, you're right... But I am extremely proud of you. Paul and Stephanie called me after you told me the news, and they were ecstatic about your transition." he said, while looking at me with a smile.

"Has your mom came by yet?" He asked, as he continued to scope out the house. I followed him. I shook my head, "As of yet, no. She told me she would swing by later after I return from the arena."

He sat down on the stool at the island that was in the middle of the kitchen, "Do you want something to drink?" I asked him, while making my way to the refrigerator.

"You got a beer?" he asked, I shot him a playful glare. "Now, you know y-"

He threw his hands up chuckling, "Yeah, Yeah. I'm just playing with you. I'll take some water." I softly laughed as I opened the door and grabbed two cold water bottles. I walked over and handed one to him, then took a seat next to him.

"What do you have to go the arena for?" he asked as he twisted the bottle cap off the bottle. I tilted my head and bit the inside of my cheek.

"They wanted to do some promo with all the newly signed wrestlers, and get fittings for attire and such." I answered, he took a sip of his water bottle and swallowed.

"I'm gonna warn you now... Whatever you do. Do NOT drink the punch they make. If they still do that." he said before placing his water to the side.

I raised any eyebrow.
"Punch? What kind of punch could they have made?" I questioned.

"Just trust me LeLe, that shit is nasty." he shivered as he remembered the bland, sultry liquid. I giggled as he stuck his tongue out.

"I'll make note of that. How's Auntie Shirley?" I mentioned.  He sighed heavily, "She's doing good. Just getting on my damn nerves." he mumbled, making me burst out laughing.

"Uh-uh, don't do auntie!" I joked, making him laugh.

"Man, she always buying shit off of amazon and always got a project for me to complete. I told her ass, A nigga is old. All I wanna do is drink beer and watch football.'" he grumbled, making me laugh louder.