15

Amhale|

Amhale|

After a long drive and few pit stops with a few bathroom breaks later, we finally made it to Fort Worth. Trinity had booked us to stay in a nice Airbnb since we were all gonna be together for almost a week.

When we pulled up to the house my mouth dropped as we pulled through the gates.
"Damn Trin, who house is this?" Jey asked while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes before , blinking a few times to stare out his window.

'The house is gorgeous'

'The house is gorgeous'. I thought as I looked out the window as well. "I mean, we're gonna be in Texas for almost a week. I ain't wanna be cooped up in no hotel room. Plus it got an indoor pool." Trinity gushed excitedly, making me burst out laughing as Jon smacked his lips.

"Of course it does. Anywhere that got water we gotta stay there." He mumbled under his breath as he placed the truck into park. Trinity swiftly grabbed her book bag and hopped out and ran to the front door, and quickly typed in the access code to get into the house. Once the door opened Trinity disappeared into the house. Jon, Jey and I all climbed out the truck and grabbed our things and made it into the house.

Jon huffed as he placed his and Trinity's bags down. "Gah damn... Trin! Where the hell you at?!" he yelled before walking further into the house, leaving Jey and I standing in the foyer of the front door. Jey chuckled and shook his head.

"Come on Mal, let's go find us a room." He gestured as he started following the way Jon went. I nodded my head, clutching my bag strap that was on my shoulder. I followed Jey as we slowly made our way through the house.

"This house is so beautiful." I complimented as we walked through the living room. Jey nodded his head in agreement. We made upstairs and walked into the first room we seen, my jaw dropped as I looked around the room. It was huge and decorated beautifully.

 It was huge and decorated beautifully