6

Amahle|

When I arrived to the club the line was wrapped around the block. I sent a text to Trin letting her know that I had arrived and was getting out of the Lyft. I hopped out the Lyft and walked up to the entrance of the club, the bouncer let me in and the hostess met me,

"Hey, you're Amahle! Your group is already in VIP. I'll walk you over there." A short light skinned woman greeted me with a smile. I smiled back and nodded. She led me through the packed out club, 'Fukumean' by gunna blasted throughout the club as we reached the VIP section. Trin, Jon, Jey and Mercedes were already talking and laughing.

I thanked the hostess, before walking into the section. Jon seen me first and started yelling, "AWWEE SHIT! THERE'S THE LADY OF THE HOUR!" making everyone turn their heads.

Trin got up and held her arms out towards me with a wide smile on her face. I smiled, and walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "I'm so happy you're here. You gotta catch up with us. We're 2 shots in already." She said into my ear, making me laugh. I pulled away from and made my way to the empty seat next to Jey. I shared a hug with everyone before sitting down.

Jey handed me a half full shot glass, and I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. His face wore a smirk on it, I smiled and took the shot from him. He held his up glass, and I tapped mines to his. "YEEET!" He yelled for downing his shot. I took a deep breath before, sniffing the glass.

'Lord, not the tequila..' I thought before placing the glass to my lips and downing the clear liquid. I blew out a breath as the liquid burned my throat and chest. I instantly felt hot.

"Wheeeww, the casamigos gone do it every time!" I said before sticking my tongue out, Jey chuckled. "Girl, suck it up. We celebrating YOU tonight. Sooooo, here's another shot." He said before, filling my shot glass to the top. 

"Damn, Jey. Hold on." I stated with a smile, he playfully shook his head, "Nah, come on. We getting you drunk as hell tonight." I laughed.

I took the shot, and placed the glass onto the table. The two shots had me feeling a bit more turnt, so I got up. "I'm going to the bar!" I yelled at Jey, he nodded his head, before taking a sip out of his cup. Trin stopped talking to Jon and looked at me with a raised eyebrow, I simply mouthed "Bar" to her as I made my way out the section.

I weaved through the crowd , until I reached the bar. "Hey, You're Scarlet!" The bartender yelled out, I smiled.

"Yes sir, I am." I answered with a smile. "Could I get a picture with you, please? My little cousin wouldn't believe if I told her that I met you tonight." He pleaded with a smile I softly laughed, "Sure! I'll even sign something for you to give to her." He smiled, "Oh, that's a bet! Before I do that, what can I get you?"

"Well.." I started before looking at his name tag that read "James."

"Well, James... I'll take the sweetest but strongest drink you can make me. After, give me your phone, paper and pen." I winked at him, he smiled widely before quickly walking away. As the bass of the music flowed throughout the club. I bobbed my head to the beat, and looked around. I felt like I was being watched for some reason, so I looked up at the section and seen Jey staring at me.

Jon was talking to him, but he was staring at me. Not phased on what his twin was telling him, at all. We made eye contact and I bit my lip before waving at him. He smiled, making his grill glisten under the club lights. He winked at me. I giggled before looking away and trying to suppress the wide smile that spread across my face.