There goes the neighbourhood

Buck never goes on the date in this episode. Not much in this episode changes just imagine Millie and Eva at the bakery with the twins. The night after the turkey capture.
Hey sister do you still believe in love I wonder:
E: Hey Buck.
Evan: Hey sis how's it going?
E: Its good how's it going with Veronica...
Evan: who told you about that?
E: Albert, Chimney take your pick. An old fling right?
Evan: What would you do?
E: I would move, and this is just another reason for you to move in with your fiancé.
Evan: We were working on it but then the pandemic hit.
E: All you had to do was move in, the government doesn't stop that. I mean mum and dad drove to LA during a pandemic and hasn't Hen's mum just moved back into town? If she can move back into town you and Eddie can definately move in with each other.
Evan: But what about Albert?
E: Fine then keep the apartment in your name but make him pay the bills whilst you move in with Eddie get it done Buck, I gotta go its feeding time at the zoo I'll tlak to you later.
Millie: Who was that?
E: Just Buck being Buck.
A couple of nights later Family line by Conan Gray plays.
E: Hey Mads you okay?
M: Me and Chim are about to go hand out gift baskets to our neighbours, apparently the guys made him insecure about the relationship with the neighbours about us having a baby. Anyways I can't get rid of Buck.
E: I knew that was coming, I'll be there in 30 minutes just tell Chim to hang on, and Buck.
30 minutes later.
E: Come on Buck you can tell me all about the new interactions with your neighbour.
Evan: Are you just going to keep teasing me?
E: At this point I've told you what to do I've given up on giving you advice.
Evan: I just need Albert to text me.
E: Okay i know she's at Hen's but I will call Athena if I have to.
Evan: You know what take me to Eddie's I can't deal with this tonight.
E: Get in the car. Your welcome.
A couple of days later.
Millie: So it's a Sunday the bakery's closed, maybe we should take the kids to park.
E: Yeah that sounds like an idea it will be good to get out of the house.
Millie: Come on James, we are going to the park.
E: Jack we can feed the ducks, push you on the swings, have a picnic.
Millie: Come on I've got the picnic.
E: I've got the baby bag and the twins, lets go.
At the park the twins have been on the swings, fed the ducks and the picnic has been eaten. They are now asleep and Millie and Eva are just walking round the park. That part by Lauren Spencer Smith plays.
E: Millie what is happening right now?
Eva looks around the park to see everyone there. Maddie, Chim, Bobby, Athena, Michael, David, Harry, May, Hen, Karen, Toni, Denny, Nia, Buck, Eddie, Chris, Josh, Albert and everyone from the bakery when she turns around Millie is knelt on one knee with a ring. The song finishes and Millie continues to talk.
Millie: Eva Buckley will you marry me?
E: Y-Yes, Yes I'll marry you.
They both kiss.
Evan: Now I wish we could all get together more.
Athena: Technically we can as long as we stay in our bubbles and stay 2m apart and wear masks.
Chim: Yeah but where is big enough to hold all of us?
Eddie: My house.
Hen: Or our house?
Bobby: Or mine and Athena's?
Millie: One problem with that we didn't bring a car we walked i was too nervous to drive.
E: And i didn't know what was happening so she used the excuse of us getting out of the house so.
Chim: So Eddie's then? They can walk back to there?
Bobby: Sounds like a plan.
C: I want to walk with Aunt Eva and Aunt Millie.
Eddie: I guess thats okay, but you listen to what they say okay?
C: Yes dad.
Evan: We can stop off at the grocery store, get some things for a barbecue?
Athena: Me and Bobby can come too.
Eddie: Hen, the house key you can go in and open the gate.
Hen: Got it thanks Eddie.
Toni: I'll walk with the kids and Eva and Millie.
Millie: Thats okay with me.
E: And me, see you all at Eddie's.
Toni: So how long have you guys known Hen?
E: I met her the first day I was here she and Chim had to help me when I stepped out infront of Eddie's truck on accident.
Millie: Her abusive ex kidnapped me so he could get her back but then crashed and Hen, Chim and the 118 saved my life that day.
E: I've been here about 2 and a half years whilst Millie's been her about 2 years.
Toni: I wish I had been in Hen's life more.
E: I get it my relationship with my parents has always been sketchy your doing better than them.
Millie: Same with my parents the only family I actually talk to is my sister but she lives in Austin.
E: Yeah its hard especially with the pandemic.
Millie: Honestly get this pandemic over with.
E: Yeah its awful, this pandemic how many people are dying from it all of it.
Toni: Here here i just want to show Hen that I can be there.
E: Then show her that.
Millie: Yeah Hen will give you a chance or two maybe pushing it at 3 chances.
At Eddie's there's music, food and drinks. Buck and Maddie do come over to congratulate Millie and Eva separately whilst everyone else its just a general congratulations because of Covid rules.

Eva Buckleyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें