In trouble with the law? Welcome Eva

At the hospital

Maddy's pov:
I'm here to see my sister Eva Buckley she was brought in by the 118 ambulance my brother called me.

N: Room 215 down the hall to the left.

M: Eva what's happened? Are you okay? Why are you here I thought you still lived with mum and dad.

Eva: Hey Mads calm down im okay I've broke my ankle ill be as good as new in 6 weeks or so, Eddie hit me with his truck it was an accident dont tell Evan as far as he knows it was my fault. I haven't lived with mum and dad for 5 years I've been on my own.

M: Why did we not know about this, can you come with me now I need to go back to work. No im not taking no for an answer.

Eva: Yes I can get out of here but I'm not coming to your work with you I am capable of looking after myself you know.

M: Says the one laid in a hospital bed with a broken ankle. I can't argue with you right now Eva your coming come on. You can sit in the break room or the quiet room and then later we can go to the firehouse for food and introduce you to everyone else, come on.

Eva: Ugh fine I've not missed this you know, the overprotective big sister act. Its suffocating sometimes you know, I just need to get the prescription for my painkillers.

Maddie drives you both to the dispatch centre.

M: Hey Jake can I have a visitors pass please name to put on it is Eva Buckley she's my little sister.

J: Sure thing here you go, if Sue asks I didn't give you this I like my job.

Eva: I don't know why you couldn't have just let me go back to my apartment I would have been fine you know.

M: Third floor, even so your here now and im big sister and until you talk to me and tell me whats been going on the past couple of years and why you haven't been living with mum and dad then you are on big sister watch. Hi Sue this is my sister Eva, I was hoping she could sit in the break room or the quiet room, I just want her somewhere safe and with me is the best place.

Eva: Just so you know I've tried telling her that I'll be fine to just go back home but she's not listening to a word I say.

Sue: She can sit in the breakroom I don't see a problem. Maddie 5 minutes and then back on the floor please we need you.

M: Thank you Sue, as I've said stay here with me let me finish my shift and then afterwards we can go to the firehouse and introduce you to everyone properly, okay.

2 hours later the police storm in and arrest Maddie, something about a diamond heist.

Eva: Maddie are you okay? Whats going on? Do you need a lawyer?

Josh: Hi im Josh im one of Maddie's best friends come with me I'll take you to the police station and we can find out whats going on and what they're accusing her of or whatever come on.

At the station you find out that Maddie is in trouble and so is the 118

A: JOSH! what's going on Bobby called said he'd been arrested and needed help, who are you?

Josh: Athena this is Eva she's a Buckley, that's not important right now we need a detailed account of what went on.

A: From what I can tell there was a call about a possible hazmat situation, Maddie took the call and dispatched the 118. During the time they were there they had to deal with a locked vault and some diamonds went missing. Police think it was the 118 and Maddie was involved.

Eva: have the police looked into everyone else who was there? Come on we know Maddie and the 118 right they wouldn't do something like this. It has to be someone else who was at the vault.

A: Your a Buckley, you must take after your sister cause your pretty smart. Look just wait here okay they will be let out soon. I'm gonna go solve this case... its what I do im a sergant with LAPD.

Later you are at the firehouse with everyone else talking about what happened and who the real culprit was.

E: so it was the guy who recently fixed the truck and the other person that was in the vault at the call along?

B: yep apparently they both cooked up this awesome plan between them both all they needed was the getaway vehicle.

C: they knew that if they hid the diamonds in the ambulance or in the fire truck then we would just be aloud to leave the scene after the call.

A: Then all they had to do was just sneak back in here afterwards and retrieve them, this plan would only work though if they were alone.

H: They didn't expect me to run into the vault to help the man, they thought that if the door was closing I would just run out of there.

Eddie: So for this to work they had to take out Hen as well which is what they did.

B: But they didn't expect us to work it out so quickly and before them and before they had a chance to retrieve the diamonds.

Evan: So the hazmat call was just a cover for the diamond heist?

All: YES

M: I worry about you sometimes Buck.

E: Wait since when did you let people call you nick names?

Evan: There were 3 other Evan's in my class at the academy so everyone called me Buck, I liked it so I kept it. For those of you who don't know this is Eva my twin sister, not entirely sure why she's here but she is.

M: We didn't mention it because we thought she was safe with our parents obviously not.

A: 3 Buckley sibling oh help us lord please. Theres no more Buckley's that are gonna come crawling out of the wood work is there?

E: No I can assure you im the last one.

B: In that case welcome to LA Eva, anyone who is family to Buck is family to us so get used to us is all I can say.

H: You're going to be seeing us alot more.

E: can't wait maybe I can finally start my life.