The future

E: So he's going to be okay?
C: Well he's at the hospital now so we will know more after.
Millie: You guys have got to stop giving her a heart attack your worse than Mia and TK.
Evan: We like to keep her on her toes.
Millie: Is he serious?
E: I think so im sure they do it for a laugh.
Millie: Yeah because this is so funny.
B: What's funny now?
C: Cap you okay?
B: Scans look clear i have to go back every few months as a precaution but they think so.
Eddie: These two have got it in their heads that we get hurt for a laugh to give Eva a heartattack.
E: I know you didn't Bobby but you have to admit that Eddie and Buck get hurt more than most people.
Millie: I thought Mia and TK were bad but them two have proven me wrong.
B: Yeah they have a point, anyways I just got off the the phone with Hen she starts back next shift.
C: Yes I get my bestfriend and partner back. No offense guys.
Eddie: I've been meaning to ask what are you going to do for like a job and a house, cars.
E: Woah Eddie one thing at a time. First things first job or house or house or job I don't know which way.
Evan: Well what do you want to do? As a job.
E: Well I didn't go to college and study business for 3 years for nothing. Do you even know what my dream was?
Evan: Uhmm no sorry.
E: Its okay my dream was to have my own bakery. I love baking.
Evan: Wait really?
Eddie: Buck she's always making things with Christopher. You should know you always end up tasting whatever they make.
Evan: Will you stop giving away all my secrets.
C: You know there's this bakery down the road was closed down a couple of months back not enough hygiene stars thing. Why don't you look about buying or renting that.
E: Your right thanks Chim see you guys later. Come on Millie.

You call the number on the to let sign.
Anthony: Hello Anthony how may I help you?
E: Hello my name is Eva me and my partner were interested in buying your bakery unit on LA main street, we were wondering when would be the best time to discuss this?
Anthony: How about now, I'm just up the road.
E: Uhmm now like today.... Yes thats okay. See you soon. He wants to see us today.
Millie: Yeah I got that... o-okay we got this.
E: Do we really?
Millie: We don't have a choice... he's behind you.
Anthony: Ahah you must be Eva nice tonmeet you and you are?
Millie: I'm her partner Millie.
Anthony: So you two want to buy this place and run it together?
E: Thats the idea hopefully.
Anthony: Do you have your qualifications?
E: Mine are on my laptop in my bag.
Millie: So are mine, and we can get copy's to you next time?
Anthony: Right then let's head inside look around and look at these qualifications.
1 hour later.
Anthony: So you guys have the money now? Its just I'd rather sell it than rent it out. I want to pursue something else.
E: You give the word and we can have it the next day. Let's just ask a couple of questions back and forth.
1 hour later
E: Can you have the paperwork brought up, we will have some solicitor look it over, im a little paranoid. Then once we all know where we stand we can transfer the funds and you can give us the keys and then this place will be smelling like cocoa powder and cake and sweetness.
Anthony: Perfect start with back here tomorrow I can give you the documents. I can give you a week and the we meet back here and do the transfers if you still want to go through with it.
Millie: Sounds like a plan I really hope we have a deal in a week.
E: We are really excited, thank you for giving us this opportunity.
Anthony: We will talk soon.
2 Days later
All: Yayyyyyyy
B: How are you feeling?
H: Thats a question for you cap, How you feeling?
B: Better to have my whole team back together.
A: Hey Hen.
H: A-Athena what are you doing here?
A: Bobby went all out for your welcome back breakfast.
H: He always does.
Evan: Anyways sorry in other news Eva has some news to share with you two.
E: BUCKLEY!!!! I'm going to kill you.
Evan: Dont hurt (whispers) the baby.
E: SHUT UP!!!
A: Come on what's this news?
E: We are going to own our own business.
H: Congratulations, where? What are you going to be doing?
Millie: Our own bakery just down the road.
Evan: Anddd
Millie: Okay Buck now im going to murder you.
E: Welcome back Hen, i need to go.
B: Eva wait. Well done Buck.
C: I'll get Maddie on the job.
Millie: I'm going to go try and follow her see you guys later.
H: What was that about?
Eddie: I'm staying out of it.
C: I wish Buckley had done the same.
10 minutes later
Millie: EVA!!! WAIT!!!
M: Woah there sis calm down, what going on Chim said you ran off.
E: I-I couldn't do it Mads.... I couldn't tell Hen... and Athena about..... the pregnancy.
M: Oh come here. It's okay. They will understand.
Millie: Eva please don't do that. Don't run away again. I'm going to call Bobby let them all know your okay.
M: Or we could go back to the station all 3 of us tell Hen and Athena together?  They're going find out sooner or later.
E: Yeah by someone by the name of Evan Buckley if he's not careful.
M: Why what was he doing?
Millie: He was pressuring her into telling them about it.
M: Well no wonder you couldn't do it, let's go back to the station and pull them both aside tell them just us. Without no pressure.
E: Thats a good idea Maddie.
Back at the station
B: Eva and Millie are back and they have Maddie with them this time.
Eddie: Be nice Buck.
C: Yeah try not to mess up this time.
E: Hey everyone sorry Buck was making me nervous.
H: Nervous about what?
M: We could do with talking to you and Athena in private without anyone else. NO. EXTRA. STRESS.
A: Come on Hen lets go and find out what all the fuss is about.
E: Okay so it's not that I didn't want to tell you guys this very important information im just anxious at how you will both react.
H: You can always tell us anything.
A: We won't judge i promise.
E: Okay so..... I'm uhm.... uhm..... I'm pregnant.
A: Wait what?
H: How?
E: Dominic..... yes I had tests and stuff but uhm it was straight after so I don't think it showed up and uhm..... someone skipped offering me the pill. It's twins and um about 12 or 13 weeks along. I'm keeping the twins and I already know that everyone else is going to support me...
H: And me they weren't conceived in the best way but whats happened has happened and now we just need to do whatever we can with the cards we have being dealt.
A: I don't know what you were so worried about.
M: It wasn't you guys it was that annoying brother of ours.
Evan: I heard that!!!
Millie: She has a point. That reminds me I still need to murder you.
Evan: Ahhhh Eva help me.
E: You did this to yourself Buck.