powerless

It's two weeks later
E: Hey guys. WOW I wasn't expecting all of you.
Evan: This is to make up for my dumb ass the other week more people we get it done quicker.
B: So what needs doing?
Millie: Alot we still need to set up the whole nursery and set up the cribs in our room. We still need to install the carseats in the car.
H: what about the pram?
E: Its on order we should be getting a call to pick it up anyday now.
C: Then lets get started should we start with the easy stuff the carseats and cribs in your room or should we tackle the nursery first.
A: I say we do the carseats and cribs in their room first.
B: We have 48 hours to get this done before next shift lets rally 118.
2 hours later
A: Carseats and 2 cribs done.
E: Now we have to tackle the nursery. It needs painting and then we need to set up the wardrobe and the changing table. The cribs the baby monitors.
H: We get it everything needs doing.
B: I say we paint today build what we can in the middle of the room and then tomorrow build everything else once the paint is dried tomorrow.
Millie: When you say build what we can?
Eddie: We can build the cribs in the middle of the room, there's enough of us to be able to move them towards the walls wherever you want them to go in the room.
C: then we aren't leaving all the building until tomorrow.
H: And we don't have to rush to build everything tomorrow.
A: Everyone take a wall and paint it.....
E: BLUE of course.

This is what the room ends up looking like in the end after being painted

Evan: So the rooms painted the cribs are built, the car seats are installed, what now?
B: We all go home and come back tomorrow to finish it off.
The next day
Evan: EVA wake up.
E: AGHHH... For crying out loud Buck are you trying to kill me.
Eddie: Buck... I told you to leave her alone.
E: Too late both of you get out of my room I'll be down in 10 minutes.
Eddie: I'm sorry Eva.
E: OUT!!
30 minutes later
Knock Knock
A: I'm up I'll get it.
M: Room for 3 more?
A: Its Maddie, Josh and May.
E: Haven't you two just finished a shift?
J: Uhm yeah.
Millie: Then go home do you really think we're going to let you slave out here all day.
E: Millie's right go home.
M: Look your my sister i didn't make it yesterday did you really think i was going to miss today? And i brought 1 more... and we picked May up down the road.
J: Were here let us help.
May: Please Eva me and you need some bonding time, I can't believe we haven't had any yet.
Evan: Especially since Athena and Bobby are like parents to me.
B: We took Buck in because he was a dumb kid, overtime he became like a son to me... to us I hope. Then Maddie came and all that happened with Doug. Then you came and that, you is where we draw the line.
A: We now have 3 extra kids and we couldn't be happier or prouder.
E: ( sobbing) Okay can we not you can all stay, just stop tugging on the heart strings my hormones can't take it anymore.
C: Shes right come on leys get this nursery finished.

I hope this makes sense

5 hours later the nursery is finished.
B: You are now finally ready to welcome these two bundles of joy into the world.
E: Thank you all of you this looks great.
Millie: We couldn't have done it with out you guys.
M: This now feels real.
E: Its felt real for the last 31 weeks for me. Honestly I'm so ready for this to be over.
A: Yeah well not long now.
H: Soon your world is going to be turned upside down in the best way.
E: Yeah and even though its going to take twice as long to do day to day things and all the night feeds, we're ready.
Eddie: So you going to give us a hint to the names?
Millie: Nu-uh.
E: Nice try Eddie you will have to wait and see.
C: We're back!!
Evan: Pizza for everyone.
Its after their next shift.
Hey sister do you still believe in love I wonder.
E: Buck its 11 pm whats going on?
Evan: Its Athena she was attacked.
E: Attacked by who?
Evan: That serial r@pist she's been on his case.
E: How bad is it?
Evan: Its bad Bobby's a mess.
E: I'm not surprised thats his wife.
Evan: Bobby's staying at the hospital with her so Chim's captain wish us luck.
E: Buck be nice I'll get Bobby to let me know if there's any change, im on house arrest until these two make an appearance.
Its the next day
E: Well Athena's braver than me if I had just gotten attacked like that no one would be taking any photos of me.
Eddie: I don't know if it was Chris I would.
Millie: Being a parent will change us, both of us.
Evan: She doesn't look as bad as it sounds it was bad but they can work miracles these days.
Eddie: At least she's still here, we didn't lose her.
Evan: We need to go and get Chris we'll see you soon.
Eddie: Who knows maybe then you'll have 2 beautiful baby boys.