Make this work

E: I don't know what your talking about.
Millie: Before the crash we had 20 hours on the road I heard about everything. You and Dominic were dating?
E: Yeah it was after you and Mia left, at first we were just friends but then we thought we could make it work. The first two years it was a normal relationship, a few arguments but nothing out of the ordinary thats what I thought. You know what my parents were like the only loving relationship I had and witnessed was me and you. After the first 2 years everything went down hill. He started abusing me physically, emotionally and s3xually. That how i know Carlos and TK they really helped me, Carlos was the only one to believe me. One day I couldn't take it anymore I left in the middle of the night, I came here to live with my brother and sister.
Miilie: I do get it you didn't know what he was like.
E: I feel bad if it wasn't for me Dominic would have taken you from Austin you would still be there with your sister.
Millie: No that's what abusers want you to think this was not your fault ot was his. I know what you can do for me make me feel better.
E: And what may I ask is that??
Miilie: Sing our song for me please.
E: Really? Are you sure?
Millie: Positive it would make me feel so much better.

*Eva sings what makes you beautiful*
A: How come we never knew you could sing like that?
E: Oh Athena you scared me. You never asked. Hi Mia, Carlos and TK.
A: Why did Buck and Maddie not say anything?
E: They knew I could sing just not that good.
Millie: Mia don't look at her like that it wasn't her fault.
Carlos: I told her that.
Millie: It was Dominic not Eva.
Mia: I know that I'm not angry i just can't believe us 3 are together again.
A: I have to get back to work, I'll be back later although I can't promise it will be alone.
E: That's okay just not Buck or Maddie. They are too much for her right now.
A: No promises.
E: Oh no.

Buck and Eddie are at work.

Eddie: Buck how are Eva and Millie?
Evan: I don't know i told Eva to keep me informed but nothing.
Eddie: Oh dear how about after work we stopped by just to check on them, we finish soon then we can go back to mine I know Chris will be happy to see you.
Evan: Sure only if Eva is alright for a lift though.
Eddie: Copy that.
A: Hello boys where's Bobby?
Evan: Hi Athena he's upstairs finishing up some paperwork before the end of shift.
A: Thank you, I just came from the hospital Millie is doing okay and Eva is still there. Just dropped Mia, TK and Carlos off.
Eddie: We were going to stop by after shift.
A: Well don't go all Buckaroo, Eva already thinks you will be too much for her so be careful.
Evan: Wait she told you that?
A: Yes she did.
At the hospital after their shift

E: So how is life treating you all in Austin.
TK: Same old same old was better with you there.
E: I miss you guys too.
Carlos: At least you can get on with your life now that Dominic is gone. He can't hurt you anymore.
Evan: HALLEJUAH FOR THAT.
E: AHHH ugh EVAN!!!!
Eddie: What did Athena tell you?
Miilie: Who are you?
E: For Millie and Mia meet my twin brother Evan. And thats Eddie his best friend.
Evan: I just wanted to check you were
okay for a lift back to the apartment. I'm going round to Eddie's.
Eddie: Lads night with Chris, its nice to see you again Millie conscious this time.
E: Eddie not funny and yes I'm okay for a lift I'll get an uber go and have fun.
Evan: Are you absolutely sure?
E: GO, you've been helping me so much lately GO.
TK: Well we need to go find a hotel for a few days but we will see you tomorrow Millie rest up.
E: I would say you could come and stay at the apartment, but even i sleep on the couch.
Mia: Hey it's okay I'll see you tomorrow sis get some rest.
Millie: I will Mia see you 3 tomorrow.
E: I'm glad your okay.
Millie: Haha me too although is it normal to want to get out of here so soon.
E: No it's completely normal.
Millie: I missed you Eva.
E: I missed you too.
Millie: So do you think we could make this work?
E: What me and you? How I'm here in LA and you are in Austin.
Millie: We can make this work. I know we can.

With Buck and Eddie at Eddie's house.

Evan: I am so going win this game.
Chris: I don't think you are.
Eddie: Yeah we're not letting you win.
Evan: NOOOOO
Chris: YESSSSS
Eddie: We did it buddie we won. Unfortunately its time for bed.
Chris: Noooo dad half an hour more please.
Eddie: No Chris bed you have school tomorrow. Come on Buck will come in soon to say goodnight. Come on bed.
Evan: Good night Chris I will see you tomorrow.
Eddie: Night Bud.
Chris: Good night.
Evan: That was as hard as ever.
Eddie: yeah he loves you.
Evan: yeah well I love him too like my own.
Eddie: Yeah and he knows it.
Evan: What movie are we watching?
Eddie: I don't know you pick.
Evan: We are not doing this again, we do this every week.
Eddie: Buck..... I think I'm in love.
Evan: Tell me about her, who is she? Where did you meet? Do you know her name?
Eddie: BUCK!!!
Chris: Dad......
Eddie: Sorry bud Buck was being Buck go back to sleep its nothing to worry about. I love you Chris.
Chris: Love you too dad. Chris turns over.
Evan: Maybe we should be a little quieter.
Eddie: I think that's a good idea.
Evan: So what's she like.
Eddie: It's not a woman.... it's a man.
Evan: I didn't know, who is it then.
Eddie: It's YOU you idiot, its you.
Evan: W- wait what? Me? But we're best friends.
Eddie: Yes and sometimes best friends turn into more. It's okay if you don't feel the same.
Evan: Eddie you have clouded my emotions since you got here. I've never told anyone this but I'm bisexual since my teen years.
Eddie: Me too i just never came out to anyone, my mum and dad would go mental.
Evan: My family knew just never told anyone, never talked about it.
Eddie: So maybe we give this a go if we both feel the same way i say why not.
Evan: Yeah maybe we can make this work.