1. Lessgo!

Warning ⚠️ : This book contains references to alcohol consumption, violence, smoking, marital forced intimacy and sadistic.

Hissed....!!

After working on a bed, man wrapped towel around his torso and walked towards balcony to lit the cigarette and puffed it out, the weak flame of the fire flickering, showing man's expression less face.

The room was filled with the smell of smoke, little amount of, your throat was dry and you drink a glass of water before limping towards the bathroom door, gently closing it behind as you don't want to wake up your 10 months son.

Who's sleeping peacefully inside his crib.

No man would like his woman not making sounds when they were making or having sex? that's exactly... Jungkook was annoyed each time when he had a sex with his wife, when ... You doesn't make noises... like his wife try so hard to suppressed sounds.

You look like a dead fish, making him frustrated.

It's understandable for now that, their son is in the room sleeping but well... his wife doesn't speak, he was married with mute girl.

That's why, he's always indifference and show no mercy on his wife when they were on bed, even though his wife doesn't voice out that doesn't mean, he didn't see the pain during intercourse.

You cried ... almost every time, silently.

He made himself like that, his wife usually doesn't approach him... or didn't dare to look at him, he hate the person who acted naive, he didn't love his wife but he had no choice but marry this little mute.

He had a heated argument, his grandparents wanted him to marry their favorite girl, which was you... Two years ago... your marriage with Jungkook was fixed... the parents who adopted you wish for you to have family and like that, their friends zone turned into relatives zone.

Since childhood, Jungkook wasn't like this, he treated you so good but now he doesn't interact with you and seems doesn't like you, after you became his wife.

So, he was just nice out of sympathy?

You usually doesn't get along with people, afraid of people making fun of you because you can't talk, although you're capable for producing a sounds for some variety of reasons you choose not to make it as possible as you can, cause you find it very embarrassing.

Like your voice is different from those people who can speak, you can laugh, scream, whistle, grunt, groan, and make all sorts of other noises but just you can't talk...

Since birth, your vocal code doesn't work and your real parents abandoned you, during two years of marriage, you and your husband never ever get along but that doesn't mean man will spare you in bed...

Nah, you see... you guys have son together, Jungkook usually doesn't care and asked about your feeling but after you get pregnant, he seems like wanting to know you more but ... again, communication problem.

He doesn't understand the gestures and doesn't want to learn... simply because he's annoyed by you, so months ago... he made you so angry that you tore the marriage certificate...

Obviously, he was so angry but never... he never raised his hand on you, he might seem mean and cold but he do treated you as a human, at least.

Unlike others, his family doesn't like you as well.

He's not even your type, you don't love him, this bond was vow in marriage, for the sake of parents who adopted you, never have you ever deny their decision, you believe that everything they decide for you was for the best of you.