Chapter 21: The Right To Remain Silent

Taraji Pov

Taraji Pov

It began to rain just as Tasia and I got into the car. Her soft lips plant a kiss on my cheek before resting her head on my lap. My fingers prance around the curls of her pixie cut as the raindrops fall against the window. I chuckle to myself as I'm reminded of last night watching the rain slide down, my own juice dancing on the glass wall leaving my signature behind as she sexed me to sleep.

Raji ...

Tasia softly calls out. Yes baby, what is it I answer in response. "You think the driver would mind stopping by my house first so I can grab some more clothes before we head back to your place". Yeah sure I'll have him-.... I pause for a second as it hit me , I've never stepped foot in her home before. Hell I didn't even know where she lived. Tasia, why have I never been to your place before, I ask. Tasia sits up realizing that my statement was true, "I actually dont know we always seem to just naturally go to your place".

"I mean you're more than welcome to come inside when he drops me off. Or even better he can just drop us off at my place and we can stay there if you're comfortable." Well yeah I'd still need to go home and grab clothes myself but I would love to stay at your place. Besides , I say leaning close to whisper in her ear, we've never made love at your place before. Tasia lets out a moaning sigh. "We haven't have we," she says. "We're gonna have to change that soon then huh," sliding her hand up my dress before tongue kissing me.

I pull back from our kiss after glancing at the rear view mirror the driver witnessing everything go down as his eyes bucked wide and his jaw dropped. Uh Tasia I call out , motioning my head towards the mirror for her to see herself. Tasia didn't bother to look. "Who cares, I want you right now", she says sinking her teeth into her bottom lip staring into my soul with a seductive look like she was ready to pounce on me and didn't care who saw.

"Aye ! Eyes on the road" . She softly shouts

Noticing the driver turned around for a better view. I was flabbergasted by what was I experiencing, I've never seen her like this. She takes the blanket from her carry on bag placing it over us before going back to finish what she started.

"Open up for me" , she whispers in command.

Tasia we ca-....

Her hand find their way up my thigh and I submissively obey spreading my legs just enough for her to slide my panties to the side as she circles my clit with her middle finger. The only thing I could think to do was hold my breath blocking the moans desperate to bolt for freedom.

Tasia was enjoying watching me struggle as I fought to keep a straight face. "Do you mind turning the music up some", she ask. Realizing you could hear my moisture colliding with her fingers over the music. My head titled back as I closed my eyes avoiding being seen as they rolled to the back of my head. My breath began to stutter as my battle to not moan was becoming harder.