Chapter 6: Can I Call You Rose ?

Fantasia Pov

Fantasia Pov

Headed home I drive in silence unable to really process what had happened . Taraji had unleashed my inner freak. I never even imagined myself being attracted to another woman but something about her was so alluring my body was obsessed with her touch. I zone out reminiscing about our time together. Was I falling for her ? Since my last break up 2 years ago I'd been enjoying the single life.

I don't want to get too far ahead of myself, maybe it was just a good time for her. I was more amazed with myself seeing that I'd never been with a woman yet knew exactly what to do, or where to touch her I lost count of the endless times we both made each other climax I'd never experienced that with a man. The sex was so intense and passionate at times I felt like we'd never stop.

"Okay, Let me stop thinking about it", as I feel myself begin to throb.

I get home and run a nice hot bubble bath, I sprinkle some epsom salt in. My body was sore from all the love making we had done round after round after round. Stop ! I said I wasn't going to think about it anymore. I turn the water off before going downstairs and grabbing a glass of wine. Headed back upstairs I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I blush after seeing her name pop up.

Taraji: Hey, You made it home safe?
Tasia: Yeah just made it in not too long ago, about to get in the tub
Taraji: 😏 Wish I was there with you.
Tasia: I miss you already 🥺
Taraji: Image Attachment.
I miss you too😘

Even though she didn't say I was, I didn't wanna overstay my welcome

Even though she didn't say I was, I didn't wanna overstay my welcome. Suddenly regretting I had left. I wanted nothing more than to be in her arms we didn't even have to have sex i just wanted to be in her presence loving on her.

I finally get in the tub sipping on my wine allowing the warmth of the water to consume me. I lie there relaxed after washing, humming to the tune of  Can I Call You Rose by The Sacred Souls . All I could think about was Taraji , what did this woman do to me no matter how hard I tried i couldn't get her off my mind.

The buzz from the wine begins to kick in and I let the water drain before turning the shower on to rinse off. Mane that felt good my legs didn't feel as sore anymore. I grab a towel and wrap myself before proceeding to my skin care routine. The wine and the bath combined had me feeling sensational. Hmmm maybe one more before bed.

I pour myself another glass of wine before setting the alarm making sure the lights were out before heading back upstairs for the night. I plop on the bed grabbing the remote to find something to watch on tv until I fall asleep. I suddenly remember I forgot to text Taraji back. Maybe I should FaceTime her ... It's kind of late she might be asleep already I think to myself.

Tasia: You awake👀 ?
Taraji: Yeah just laying here watching tv
Tasia: Wanna talk ? I was gonna FaceTime you but i didn't know if you'd be up still.
Taraji:☺️ yeah ! You can call whenever.
*FaceTime Video*

"Hey Boo" !

"Heyy T , I miss you noonk" ! Slightly pouting.

"Nobody told you to leave." She says jokingly rolling her eyes. "I know I just didn't wanna overstay my welcome that's all, Truth be told I was hoping you'd stop me again". I confess. "Damn Tasia why didn't you say something, I figured you were ready to go.  I didn't want to you leave either you really could've spent the weekend with me.  I was enjoying your company". Really? I couldn't help the smile creeping upon my face.

We continue laughing, joking and just talking about life in general. She rolls over on her side before propping her phone up still facing her as I watch her begin to doze off . "Okay, well I'll let you get your rest call me when you wake up". No ! She whines."Don't hang up stay on the phone with me so it feels like you're laying next to me".

I chuckle to myself she's so cute. I do the same and prop my phone on my night stand fighting back the urge to tell her how I was feeling. "Taraji" I call out nervously. "Yeah"? She responds her eyes still closed. I- .... "I think I have feelings for you" .... She smiles before opening her eyes. "That's a good thing" ... "Why is that", I ask.

"Well because that means that what I'm feeling is mutual. I won't say it's love but it's something there for sure. The way we vibe , the way I felt a spark from the first time we kissed. The school girl feeling I get when you look at me". I felt giddy hearing her say those words.

Here I was afraid that this was all just a fling to her. Awwww baby. She smiles hearing me call her that. I feel like I can be myself with you Raji like your energy just feels safe for me. You make me smile. I can't even explain what I feel when I'm with you.

Upset with myself all over again. I should've stayed with her I wanna kiss her so bad right. She must've read my mind because she air kisses me before closing her eyes again. The tune of Can I Call You Rose plays begins in my head again. I smile before closing my eyes as well.

"Good night mama".😘