Chapter 18: Tap Out !

My eyes water as Tasia continues singing to me. My Tasia my Tasia, she had a way of making me feel like I was the only girl in the world , the only one she sees. We lock eyes the entire time without even a second thought I run to her giving her a warm embrace we stay there for awhile, lost in each others world not even paying attention to the crowd cheering us on in the background.

We both snap back into reality holding hands as we walk off the stage. I was overwhelmed by the kind gestures she displayed throughout the night but this  really put the icing on the cake. I'd made up in my mind right then that I was gonna take her home to reciprocate the love. Tasia oh my gosh I say covering my cheeks as they were bright red from blushing.

You wrote that for me ? "I sure did baby" she says smiling back at me. My eyes begin to water again I had no words I was overstimulated in a good way. Someone loving me so much that they write an entire song then dedicate it to me in front of a crowd, my heart just couldn't take it. When ? I ask as the tears of joy begin to fall.

"The day I realized I loved you" she responds, scooting her chair closer to mine to embrace me yet again. I rest my head on her shoulder not being able to hold myself together much longer as I begin sobbing no one has ever shown me that kind of love, it felt foreign.

Hey let's get out of here I say, I wanna take you home. She smiles as I'm sure she knew exactly what I meant by that. "Hold on baby I have to get something before we leave, I'll be right back." Tasia was gone for all of five minutes before returning. She smiles at me as she takes my hand guiding us through the crowd to leave.

"I have something for you", she says. Tasia I can't take it you're just to good to me. She comes closer to me lifting my chin up to plant a soft kiss on my lips. "You deserve it baby and don't you forget it." I reach in my back pocket after feeling it vibrate. My eyes begin to water again as I cover my mouth watching the video she sent, felt like I was reliving the moment all over again realizing she had someone record the whole thing.

I wrap my arms around her neck as we kiss passionately I love you so much Tasia this was absolutely beautiful I say to her. She smiles at me as we break the kiss just holding me gazing into my eyes. "I love you more Noonk", she says back. "You better get use to this kind of treatment I plan on keeping my woman happy", she says smacking my ass.

Girl you about to get it when we get home I say with a smirk. Let's go ! Snatching her hand as we head to the car. I don't know what came over me but I just couldn't contain myself I snatch off my seatbelt and begin licking and nibbling Tasia's ear whispering how bad I wanted her right now sending an orgasm shock up her spine. My tongue finds its way to her neck licking the spot that turns her on the most.

"Ooou shit baby" she utters between her moans. A mischievous grin appears upon my face as I suddenly remember Tasia still had the toy in her panties. "Don't you dare" she yells laughing. It was too late I'd already hit the button holding it down as her body grinds with the vibration moaning and whimpering.

I begin unbuttoning her jeans removing the toy as I whisper in her ear again. I wanna feel how wet you are. My middle finger gently circles her clit before inserting two fingers inside her feeling her juice against my hand. Pull over I tell her realizing Tasia was losing her battle trying to concentrate on driving while being pleasured.

"Right now" ?

Yes now ! Pull over baby I want you right now ! Tasia pulls over and I get out making my way to the back tapping the seat for her to come back here with me. "Taraji what if we get caught" ? We won't baby. Plus doesn't the suspense of us possibly getting caught turn you on I ask with a smirk. "Omg I've never done this before" she says. Don't worry baby I got you ....