Chapter 15: Talk Dirty To Me

This night was absolutely amazing Fantasia

This night was absolutely amazing Fantasia. I cant even express how much tonight meant to me. She turns to me smiling, grabbing my waist to pull me close passionately kissing me deep.

"Uhhh ma'am, your car is here"... The valet driver stutters.

We break away from our kiss and I give Tasia a hug one last time before getting into my car. "You good to drive T"? Yeah I'm good baby. Are you okay to drive, I ask before closing my door. "Yeah T I'm good". Okay get home safe baby I'll call you when I get home. We part ways and the smile never leaves my face. I can't believe she did all this for me. Standing on business was becoming harder and harder.

I cruise control blasting Bloom by Aqyila on repeat as I head back to the house. Moments later I finally arrive home going straight to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of wine before heading upstairs for the night. I strip out of my clothes and find some shorts to put on for bed.

Downing the first glass of wine I grab the remote to find something to watch as my night comes to an end. I lie there thinking to myself, this was dumb I wanted Tasia laying next to me more than ever right now. I pour myself another glass and the wine begins to hit me mid sip.

The alcohol had gone straight to my pussy as I could feel a heart beat through my clit. I adjust myself on the bed sliding my hands in my shorts rubbing my pussy in circular motions My phone rings causing me to jump oh shit ! Suddenly remembering I was supposed to call Fantasia when I made it home.

Hey baby, I answer.

"Hey Noonk I didn't wake you did I ? Just wanted to make sure you made it home safe".

No you didn't wake me. I meant to call you when I got in... Have you made it home yet ?

"Not yet, I just left the restaurant a few minutes ago wanted to thank my friend for tonight".

I smile again reminiscing the whole night. Tasia Im still in awe and you looked so beautiful the night was just perfect.

"Well I'm glad I could put a smile back on your face. You looked beautiful as well . Don't think I didn't notice you wore that dress on purpose teasing me, you know I love your waist tattoo".

I have no idea what you're talking about I picked the first dress I saw, I say giggling.

"Yeah sure".... what are you doing?

Nothing laying down...

"Look, I respect your need for space T but I really wish I was with you right now she confesses. Not saying that the night wasn't amazing but ending it laying next to you would've been even better".

Mmmh, So if you did end the night with me what would you have done to me, I ask placing my hands back in my shorts.

"Whatever your body desires"....

No, I want you to tell me like if you were here right now what would you do to me? Talk me through it

"Mmh, well if I was there we'd burst through the door kissing intensely our desire for one another so overwhelming that we rip each others clothes off desperately trying to get underneath. Picking you up wrapping your legs around my waist walking us to the kitchen to lay your body down on the island countertop grabbing a bottle on chocolate"....

Ooou shit I utter out, forget my fingers I pull my rose out and close my eyes as I envision everything she's saying she'd do to me.

"Take the chocolate smearing it on your breast and licking it off slowly planting spiral swirls on your nipples with my tongue until they're standing at attention. Create a pathway of chocolate down your body snaking my tongue in mimic of the trace licking every last drop down to your bellybutton".

I was in a trans I don't know it was the alcohol but the way I was visualizing everything it was like I could feel everything she was doing to me like I felt her touch without her even being here it felt strange feeling like I was under a spell....

"Pull you to the edge of the counter my face buried between your legs as I kiss and nibble on your thighs looking up at you staring into your soul wrapping my tongue around your clit ready to devour your pussy while holding your hands so you feel connected to me creating a safe space for you to let yourself go and cum all over my face".

I turned the rose up and notch and was grinding my hips as I push the rose into my dripping wet pussy the moans loosely escaping my throat my legs shaking as if I was electrocuted

Oh my gosh Tasia you got my pussy so wet

"How wet is it baby"?

Real wet Tasia, real wet !

"Mmh". I think you can get wetter ...

"Let me bend you over one leg on the floor the other propped on the table my hands wrapped around the back of your neck while I  stroke your pussy slow rubbing against your gspot building up an intense orgasm while you play with the devils doorbell".

I click the rose to level 3 whimpering skipping breaths, between screaming her name.  my free hand gripping the sheets for support as my back arches I could feel myself about to cum any minute.

Fuck Tasia I'm bout to cum Ouuuu shit I'm bout to cum.

"No" ! She yells firmly I didn't give you permission to cum hold it until I tell you.

I don't know why that sentence alone sent a orgasm shock up my spine I loved when she took control but the fact that Tasia was giving commands while not even touching me had my body going crazy

Tasia please ! Baby please let me cum I'm so close I whine...

"No" ! Matter fact stop touching yourself and just listen imagine me there and let me fuck your mind sending signals to your body that my touch is there.

I felt like I was going insane in the moment I'd had phone sex before but never was it this intense or felt this real .

"You doing what I told you" ?

I lie there my legs still spread apart as I listen to her continue to talk dirty to me. My toes curl squeezing my lips into my clit grinding trying desperately to feel something  not wanting to touch myself until she gave me permission to.

I begin to beg. Tasia please stop torturing me let me cum.

"You gone be a good girl for me" ?

Yes I promise I'll be a good girl Tasia pleaseeeeee I whine my body couldn't take it anymore. How was I this turned on when neither she or I was touching me.

She quietly chuckles, "I like to hear you beg, Turn it back on baby let me hear you cum".

Without hesitation , I turn the rose back on turning it up to the highest level my body desperate to explode it didn't even take much 30 seconds in and my lower back arched head tilted back moaning until I ran outta breath grabbing the head board as my strength builds and my legs go numb a tear drops down both sides of my eyes I groan as my nut comes to an end.

What tf did she just do to me .....My body had given out yet I wanted more!

Fuck I want you so bad right now ....

"Is that right", she says seductively

Yes baby I want you on top of me and your hands all over me right now ! I yell sexually frustrated.

"Knock knock"

"Open the door for me then"....