Chapter 20 Fire & Desire

Fantasia Pov

Fantasia Pov

She and I lie there in each others arms body to body neither of us realizing we'd fallen asleep on the lounge chair. I turn my body slightly careful not to wake Taraji taking a minute to admire God's work the pink and orange tones colliding as the sun begins to rise. It's really beautiful out here I say to myself. "Not as beautiful as you", Taraji says greeting me with a smile before kissing my cheek. Oh I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to wake you.

"No, its fine I needed to get up anyway the private chef will be here any minute and neither of us have on any clothes", she says chuckling. Private chef ? "Yes I hired a private chef to cook you brunch figured we'd both still be tired from the train ride". Oh wow baby you didn't have to do that. "I know but I want you to be catered to the entire weekend in every way I can possibly make it happen", she says running a trail down my stomach with her nails.

"I'm having groceries delivered later I know how much you love to throw down in the kitchen so I thought it would nice for us to maybe make a meal together".

I smile at the thought. Couples cooking together was so sexy and romantic to me. The stolen looks, feeding each other, or that moment you're watching your person talk or laugh as you smile realizing they're the love of your life. I couldn't wait to share that moment with her. Although there may not be much cooking going on with us, Taraji and I were having such a hard time keeping our hands off each other we'd probably end up not even cooking and eat each other instead I think to myself chuckling.

"You wanna take a quick shower with me", she ask. I nod in agreement giving her a smile, you know I do. "Well come on we don't have much time before he arrives", she yells out while turning on the water. I hadn't seen the bathroom yet and was blown away on how big it was. The shower having multiple shower heads was intriguing sinking my teeth into my bottom lip thinking on how much fun we could have in here.

I shake my head trying to shake away the impure thoughts I was having. Taraji must've been reading my minding witnessing the smirk on her face as she reaches out for my hand pulling me inside before whispering in my ear. "Don't worry baby I plan on making you cum in here too", nibbling my ear as she pulls away. My pussy arousing with excitement as an orgasm shock goes up my spine.

We finish showering and put on clothes just in time as we hear a knock at the door. "I'll get it", she says running down the stairs. I decided to finish exploring the rest of the house while waiting for her to return. A room filled with paint and canvasses catches my eye I wonder around glancing at the paintings stored away on the floor. Taraji grabs my waist from behind hugging me as she kisses the back of my neck. "There you are baby I was looking for you".

You paint I ask, "I was never really any good at it my baby Marcel painted most of these", she says showing me his work of art. "I created this room for him as a way for us to bond I'd always get the premade canvasses for myself while I gave him the space to let his creativity run wild". "Since he's been in college and I've been so busy with my schedule we don't get out here too often anymore".