Chapter 5: Who's In Charge

Taraji Pov

Taraji Pov

My eyes open as the light of morning shines in through the curtains, I lie there next to Tasia who was still sound asleep. I watch her for a while admiring how beautiful she truly was. The thoughts of what had transpired last night begin to replay in my head as I feel a sudden wave of heat and moisture between my legs, getting horny all over again. I glance back at her once more.

"Look at her sleeping like an angel like she didn't just homicide my pussy and had me howling her name like a wolf in the night".

I quietly get out of bed careful not to wake her. I go down stairs to the kitchen and grab a can of whipped cream and a bowl of strawberries before heading back upstairs. I peep my head in to make sure Tasia was still asleep before tip toeing into my walk in closet.

I walk towards my closet pantry revealing my wardrobe of role play attire. Ive haven't been able to explore much into my sexual desires, but maybe I can explore them with Fantasia she seems like the type that's down for whatever in the bedroom. An orgasm shock takes over my body and I let out a soft whimpering moan just thinking about all the ways we could explore our fantasies together.

I shuffle through and find a sexy black and blue lingerie set. I'd been single for a while so I had no one to put it on for until now. As I get dressed I ponder on whether this would be to much or to soon to show her this side of me just yet, I didn't want to scare her off. "Well it's only one way to find out". I shrug, I find my silk robe and tie it up loosely allowing it to hang from one shoulder as a tease.

"Taraji" !
I hear her soft voice call out. "I'm in here Tasia I'll be out in a second". I quickly shuffle through my phone and make a quick playlist to set the mood grabbing a pair of blindfolds along with the whipped cream and bowl of strawberries before heading back into my room.

"Good Morning Beautiful, How'd you sleep" ? I ask.

Good Mor-
Lost for words she just stares at me with the biggest smile. "Damn you look good T". Oh this old thing ? I joke, before taking the robe completely off revealing the lingerie set. She seductively looks me up and down before licking then biting her bottom lip.

I climb in her lap kissing her deeply before leaning over to grab the whipped cream and strawberries. I kiss her again before feeding her a strawberry eyeing the juice drizzle down the side of her bottom lip, I bite mine before licking it off her. I feed her a few more strawberries before telling her I had a something for her.

Fantasia looks intrigued, remembering the last thing I said to her before falling asleep."So what are you gonna do to me"? She ask. You'll just have to find out now won't you I say to her slapping the side of her thighs before climbing out of her lap. I grab the blindfold hiding it behind my back. Do you trust me, I ask. She nervously smiles before saying "Yeah, I think so".

I grab her by the hand before gently but still aggressively pushing her in the chair. I sit in her lap and she grabs my waist as I plant soft kisses on her lips I smile before letting go, covering her eyes with the blindfolds. I hit shuffle on the playlist I created and Yeah I said it, by Rihanna begins to play.

        🎶 I ain't tryin' to think about it, no
       Yeah I said it, boy get up inside it,
                     I want you to homicide it
      Go in slow but I want you to pipe it,
                    And I think I kinda like ya
    Up against the wall we don't need a title,
            Yeah I said , Yeah I said it baby... 🎶

"Taraji I cant see", she giggles. "Yeah I know , I don't want you to see what I'm doing i want you to feel it". I stand back for a min not making a sudden move I wanted to tease her with anticipation. I begin swaying my hips to the rhythm of the beat giving her a lap dance. Tasia tries to grab me and Iquickly smack her hand away. "Who gave you permission to touch me, matter fact get up I see I gotta show you who's in charge".

Tasia does as I command . I smirk, hearing her say "Yes ma'am, tell me what you want me to do Ms Henson". Lay back down on the bed I command , and she does just that. I climb on top nibbling on her neck and replacing them with licks and kisses ever so often. Softly whispering in her ear "Tell me how bad you want me to fuck you Tasia". She whimpers before responding. "Real bad Raji real bad".

I begin twirling my tongue down to her breast giving them the attention they were yearning as they stood at attention. I take the whipped cream and squirt a dab on each nipple before licking it off. Zigzagging whipped cream down her body then, slowly mimicking the trail with my tongue. "Oooou". Hearing Tasia whimper and moan was so sexy to me I was enjoying pleasing her.

I lie on my stomach like a sniper before burying my face between her legs giving her what I knew her body was craving. I suck on her clit and begin fingering her gently rubbing her gspot. I can feel her climax building up as her legs begin to shake and her raspy voice calls out my name. "Oooouuu Taraji you bout to make me cum." She cries out.

I pick up my speed licking and fingering her faster, watching her body quiver trying to crawl her way towards the headboard in an attempt to escape. I snatch her thighs back down before commanding her to stop running and take it . Her moans become louder as she's about to explode from pleasure.

"Tarajiiiiiiiiiiiii" !
I hold her hands as she cums in my mouth. "Mmmh somebody's been eating their pineapples". She tasted so sweet. "Can I take these off now she ask." I flip her over before answering "No,Baby I'm just getting started". I put on the dildo strap and demand Tasia to bend over and arch her back. "Ooou yes ma'am Ms Henson".

I slide it in slow grabbing her waist, I was gonna need the support my petite body had to find away to handle all that ass Tasia was carrying. I smack her ass a few times before increasing my speed, our bodies in sync as she throws it back for me to catch. I take it out drop to my knees before devouring her pussy from the back Tasia's legs begin to shake again and I stick it back in taking her to pound town.

The sound of a standing ovation overcomes the room as her ass claps against my pelvic "Oooouuu yesss Raji fuck me just like that, Don't stop ooooouuu please don't stop" ! I return the sensational favor and reach over placing the rose on her clit at full speed mid stroke. This drives her body crazy and I feel Fantasia squirt all over my hands as she climaxes moments later.

I curl up next to her as we lie there in each others arms still loving on one another making sure the other felt the love during aftercare. We spoon and fall back asleep.

About 2 hours later we both wake back up, I get up taking my clothes off headed towards the bathroom dropping them on the floor before fully entering . I look over my shoulder meeting Fantasia's eyes as she bit her bottom lip staring as if she wanted to devour me right were I stood.

I raise my eyebrow and smirk before asking ....
Round 2 ?