Chapter 17: Forever Just Ain't Long Enough

I smile lying there on her chest as the sound of her heartbeat plays in my ear sighing softly to myself as I close my eyes again

I smile lying there on her chest as the sound of her heartbeat plays in my ear sighing softly to myself as I close my eyes again. Something about her heartbeat was soothing or maybe just laying here next to her was bringing me peace. I tilt my head to look at Tasia who was sleeping so peaceful underneath me . I hug her waist tight trying to hold onto her for as long as I could since I knew she'd be getting up soon to leave.

I didn't have to film today so I'd have to spend the day without my baby. A slight wave of sadness takes over as I lie there thinking about it, her being gone for even a little while felt like forever. I adjust my body to give her a kiss on the cheek, Tasia instantly smiles before opening her eyes. "I love waking up to kisses from you", she softly utters.

Good morning baby I say to her smiling.

"Good morning sunshine", pulling my body fully on top of hers while i giggle. "I can't believe we said I love you to one another", she says. I know I said it in my sleep, but I meant it Tasia I really do love you nobody has ever made me feel the way you do I say gazing into her eyes so she could see I meant every word. I get off of her as we both sit up to face each other as Tasia places her hand in mine.

"You make me so happy Taraji like this feeling you give me I can't even explain,I hope you know it's not just sex you with like you really have my heart."Yeah, while I enjoy the sex for sure chuckling as I rub the multiple wet spots we created on the sheets, it's more than that for me as well, Tasia you make my heart smile. She grins pulling my hand to her chest closing her eyes before leaning in to kiss me neither of us wanting to let go as her alarm goes off in the background.

"Any plans for today" She asked.

Not really, I know one thing I do need to do is tidy up the house and definitely change these sheets I say laughing. I gotta meet with my trainer Jamal at the gym as well I haven't been in months.

"Mmh you've had another trainer working you out these days", she says winking at me. Anyway I say jokingly rolling my eyes I'll probably do some shopping later but other than that I don't really have anything planned afterwards.

"Well good , can you keep your schedule free for me ? I want to take you on a date, let's do something fun tonight". Something fun, like what I ask excitingly. "You'll see",she says kissing my cheek before getting up to head to the bathroom to shower.

You're just full of surprises aren't you, I say to her smiling. She stops and stands in front of the mirror reaching her hand out for mine so I'd come to her.  "You see that smile" ? I plan on keeping it there any way I can, she says wrapping her arms around me planting a soft kiss on my neck from behind. Tasia sure had a way with words, I think to myself. "I have something special planned for you tonight baby".