Shape Of You

Sometimes I can feel you, I feel the shape of you whenever you're not here next to me... How do I mistaken your love for something else?....
Something I can't see...
I can only imagine the shape of you...
After we lay in a Field of flowers, kissing in the rain, running around midnight in the city, holding hands walking along the beach while the moonlight shines upon the ocean...
People come and go...
Everything is changing, every time I hear your name, my thoughts of you run wild in my head....
Of all the times we spent together, without you I couldn't go on...
Forever is an awfully long time...but I'd always want to spend it with you by my side...
You should know this, I love you too much to lose you...
So if you go, please don't forget about me...
The shape of you is all I have woken up to...
Only the shape of you... it's the memories of us that I miss so much...
You may be gone,
But at least I can wake up early in the morning, only to find you next to me...
Even if it's just the ghost of you...
I still see the shape of you indented into the bed next to me....
All I want is your kisses and hugs and affection... because you're all I need right now...
Now I see just the shape of you...