I Can See You

I can see you.... watching from the corner of the street under the lamp post...
If you only knew that I can see you...
What would you do if I went to touch you now?? What would you do if you saw me now??...
Castles crumbling, yet, all my bridges have burned to ashes....I can see you...
I can see you in the distance, running to me like a knight in shining armor and when we kissed me after arriving from a war, I'll hug you and never let you go...
I can see you...
You can't get away from me now, darling...
Baby, I'm yours forever...
I can see you...
I see our future in your eyes...
I can see you...
Together for eternity and if time still exists on the other side, I'd love you even then...
Because I can see you waiting down the hall for me, I can see you up against the wall with me...
Oh, I can see you, with that seductive smirk...I can see you throw your jacket on the floor...
I can see you....
We kissed and I was in love with you...
I can see you, baby, I want you more each time we meet up...
Baby, I can see you...
I can see you from afar...I can see you watching me as I just watched back...
All because you are in love....
If you only knew that I can see you...
It's not why I follow you wherever you go...
It's the love connection between us that keeps us coming back to each other....
You and I are meant to be...
I'm in love with you...
But I can see you in secret....
And every kiss and every embrace is all I ever needed... your warmth is all I want to feel...
Darling, it's how I see you now....
I can see you...
I'm in love...