08. Life Lately

First things first, How are you? How are you feeling today? In case nobody told you, you are loved by me and by many others.

Coming back to the point now. I'm officially a 12th grader. Scary right? No seriously.

Remember when we were younger and we got to know that we were promoted to the next grade? Man, I would get so damn excited for the new academic year. New books, new friends and all.

But now? Now, I'm more scared. I'm promoted, that only means I gotta study more and there'll also be more difficulties. I guess it's normal to be scared?

So, it was my first day of school as a 12th grader. It was fun seeing my friends after such a long time. One of my friends said "This is gonna be the last first day of our school lives" and it really shook me. My school life is going to end this year.

What can I say. You make the most precious memories of your lives in the school. You make new friends and lose some friends too. You get crushes on people and you hate some people too. You experience things that you never ever thought of. And of course there's the field trips, competitions and celebrations.

Gosh, can't believe I'll have to leave all this. But I can say I'll be leaving with happy memories that I will look back upon when I grow older and smile.

Ironically, when we were kids, all we wished for was to grow up and now, when we have grown up, we would do anything it takes to go back to being a kid again.

I guess that's why people keep saying "Live in the present."

You could be so focused on achieving your goals and building a good future for yourself that you don't pay attention to what's happening now and the next thing you know, 3 years have gone by just like that and you didn't even realise it.

In the end, I'd say, Do make goals for your future all the while enjoying your present.

————————————————————————
Please vote the chapter guys.
It really helps and motivates me.
Also tysm for reading this <3
You guys are the bestest!