04. Someone

So, I'm in High school right and I meet new people almost everyday.

I'm a person who is influenced by other people's actions and behaviours more than she should.

I see all these kids with cool personalities and tastes and I unconsciously copy them sometimes. When I realise what I've done, I cringe so hard on myself.

People have different tastes and preferences and I try to be like them hoping they'd like me. I've watched shows and movies that others recommend and I wish I meet someone who has actually seen things that I have watched on my own.

Sometimes I wish there were people that would try to be like me in order to impress me.

This sounds toxic but then again, It is what it is.

I'm still young and there are people I've yet to meet and places I've yet to visit. There is still so much exploring left to do.

But sometimes I wish to have someone special. Someone that'll get me like no one. Someone that'll know what I mean even before I say it. Someone who'll hold my hand in the darkest of the times and tell me it'll be okay. Someone who'll take pride in my little accomplishments. Someone who'll stay by my side forever, not out of duty, but out of love.

I've realised now that that someone is me.

It is me that'll understand me at all times. It is me that'll console me in my bad times. It is me that'll be happy because of me.

It is me that can love myself unconditionally.

————————————————————————
Please vote the chapter guys.
It really helps and motivates me.
Also tysm for reading this <3
You guys are the bestest!