𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

Chapter 09

Chapter 09.
The 'Date'

Who's ready for an entire chapter of Colilah content?! 😩❤️
┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Delilah had once more been dragged out of bed by Jackie, early that morning. Much to Delilah's relief it wasn't so she could join her on daily run, however, to her dismay it was in fact so that she could help Jackie and Alex put away the cider stall.

Now, Delilah would have been all for helping put away the stall, if she wasn't constantly third wheeling her best friend at the same time. But, being the amazing friend that she is, Delilah put on her matching lilac sweats and jumper and went with Jackie and Alex with no complaints.

 But, being the amazing friend that she is, Delilah put on her matching lilac sweats and jumper and went with Jackie and Alex with no complaints

( Delilahs outfit for first half of the chapter^^^)

Of course, she wasn't verbally complaining but internally she was ranting about it to herself and in order to cheer herself up, would make gagging gestures and pretend to shoot herself dramatically whenever Alex and Jackie would blatantly flirt right in-front of her as if she wasn't even there.

Delilah regretted going with them, not like she had much say in the matter in the first place, but she still regretted letting Jackie pull her out of her bed so easily. Not only did Delilah have to witness the two of them flirt, but she also got demoted to rubbish pick up by some random lady who had decided Delilah would help them. When Delilah went to refuse, Jackie had stepped in saying Delilah would love to help causing Delilah to glare at her in protest. Delilah made sure to bring her finger up to her neck and make a threatening gesture by slicing it across her throat whilst looking at Jackie as she followed behind the lady who handed her a bin bag and some poles to help pick up the rubbish. Now, Delilah is all for saving the turtles and that, but it was not what she had signed up to do that early in the morning.

So, for the remainder of her morning, Delilah reluctantly walked around with a lollipop in her mouth as she stabbed her poles into the litter and moved it into her bin bag, watching with a frown as Jackie and Alex goofed around whilst putting away the stall.