Chapter 6

Attraction

Nan walked into his home only to get greeted by a worried Frog who informed Nan that Mac hadn't woke up since last night. Nan with an irritated expression opened his bedroom door walking towards the lifeless figure. He shook Mac's body saying, " Ai Mac . Wake up.  Mac stop playing and wake up . Mac . Mac . " Soon panic rushed in his veins as Mac wasn't answering anymore. He violently flipped him revealing the marks and dried blood on them. " Shit ," he cursed calling his best friend.

The doctor checked Mac's body bandaging his wounds and prescribing medicine as he instructed Nan on how to take care of him.  "How did it happen? ," the doctor asked . "Ehh Charlie you know that I have such short-" Nan was cut of by Charlie . " Who is he ?" Charlie asked eyeing up Nan to detect any lie . "Uh Charlie I uh I " Nan was nervous stating about his actions. "I kidnapped him ." Nan finally spoke as Charlie completed the next sentence for him ," And raped him ." Nan's eyes widened.  "Sometimes you forget that I am a doctor."  Charlie sighed .

The atmosphere of the room heated up as both boys argued about Mac . Charlie asked Nan to leave him but Nan opposed. Being defeated and looking at his friend who failed as a human he finally said, " Fine. But I will come every week to check on him.  If I find him at this condition again I will take him with me. " Nan gave dead stare at his friend as the thing visiting him or taking him away triggered his nerves . Nan still nodded not wanting his presence anymore. "Don't touch him for now. You know what I mean.  " Charlie said only to recieve a glare from Nan.

As Charlie left Mac's phone which was under Nan's custody rang . He irritatedly received the call only to find Mac's father on the other side .

Dad :Hello Mac.
Nan : Swadee khrub uncle . Mac is sleeping
Dad : Swadee. Where is Mac he didn't receive my phone today ?
Nan : Uncle actually we went on outing today and after returning Mac felt a little sick so he
Dad : WHAT ? IS MAC SICK ? DID YOU TOOK HIM TO HOSPITAL?
Nan : No no he is not sick he is a little tired.
Dad : But you said he was sick.  What did you do to my son Nan ?
Nan : I did nothing uncle . I will let Mac know that you called .
Dad : Tell him to come office tomorrow. It's the time he start working beside me
Nan : Ok uncle. Bye

The phone was cut off with a pissed Nan.  Now he really hated yet feared Mac's dad . He seemed a very calculated businessmen and Nan got a feeling that he knew what Nan did to Mac . But then why would a father let his son stay with his abuser . Mac started to whine in sleep when Nan slowly comforts him with a smile tugging on his face . "He is cute."

Next day
Mac was feeling a bit better than yesterday but his body was still weak.  When he got up he saw Nan with beside him sleeping. From his position he understood that he was changing his head cloth the whole night .

Mac stood in front of the mirror staring at himself. He had worn a black turtle neck to cover his bruises. The slap mark from previous days were fading. But something in his heart started increasing only . That was his hatred for Nan , Itt and Day.

Nan and Mac were both at the car after sharing an awkward breakfast table heading towards Mac's father's office. Nan first thought of confiscating his cards but then remembered his father's threat. The journey was quiet but not silent as Nan was blasting Thai music which annoyed Mac to core . As they reached at the office Nan instructed on Mac how to behave and the boy nodded in agreement without any words.

As Nan left he felt very much distressed as Mac was not uttering a single word since the incident. He even threatened him but only received silence. He couldn't focus any work on the office. Everything seemed boring to him and Mac slipped onto his mind unconsciously . He hated Mac because he was a brat.  A rich brat if it had to be clear. But he couldn't get his body out of his mind.  Those perfect curves, milky white skin so smooth and tender. The softness of Mac's body makes Nan want to cage him forever.

In the evening Nan went to drink with Day at his house where he was greeted with Gear and Night . Nan ,  Day and Gear were drinking outside when Nan mentioned about how he held Mac back again.  Gear teased him about being in love. Day expressed he was worried about Itt who blamed himself for the rivalry between him and Mac . He also forbade Nan to introduce Mac to Itt for sometime . As night fell Nan bid their goodbye excited to meet Mac at home .

Things went like this for few days. But something was changed in Nan . As days passed he felt excited to spent his days with Mac. Every night they would do something fun which satisfied  Nan to core. He was obsessed with Mac's soft body. Mac said nothing but gave a cold shoulder. But these days he stalked Mac and found how he was funding for poor orphan children and in his lunch time he used to play with kittens and puppies at his factory. All this situations made Nan more interested in Mac .

Nan was now at the stadium monitoring the racetrack. Today his companion Wei introduced his new girlfriend to Nan . Listening to their love story Nan felt a hope inside him about him and Mac . Mac was sitting among the audience so quiet and reserved.

"Wanna race ?" Nan asked sitting beside Mac. "And what will I get in return?" Mac asked looking uninterested. "Money . About 10 million baht ," Nan said spreading his hands to emphasize the amount. Mac replied, " I already have money . I don't need it . " Listening that Nan frowned as Mac bragged like those rich kids Nan knew. He then smirked saying , " What about if you win today I will do it with you once a week? " Mac's face lighten up and he stood up with confidence and said , " Bring it on . "

As race started both cars were competing against each other as crowds roared up . Wei asked ," Hia you plotted this right. " Nan smirked and said , " What plot ? " Wei sighed and said " You made Mac compete against the top 1 racer who is a psychopath and hates losing at any cost . What if Mac win ? " "He won't ." Nan said still a worry in mind  . Race was coming in a end as Winner's car was still at the first position. But to everyone's shock as Mac accelerated winning the first place. Everyone was at shock as it was the first time Winner lost . It was more humiliating for Winner as Mac was a newbie.

Mac marched towards Nan and said in lack of breath, " You should do your homework next time before challenging me.  " Damn that attitude. Nan whipped at that . He liked the dominant power it held. He smiled and said , " I will keep my promise then -" " You should. We don't want a Nan who chickens out due to failure." Mac replied making Nan speechless. He liked his confidence. That attitude gave him chills as everyone praised calling him Nan's boy.  Mac glared at everyone and said , " Sorry for your misunderstanding but I am not Nan's boy." Nan frowned at the statement but the next sentence made him shock , " I have a name Mac and I would be glad if you guys call me with it. " Nan was shocked at his confidence as it touched Nan's heart . Such a bravery and survival skill amazed him making him more interested about Mac .

I know it's a little rushed about Nan's feelings and I have an explanation for it later.