Chapter 1

"But Itt listen to me . He is not good for you." Mac spoke as he was trying to convince his friend. " But I love him  , Mac " Itt spoke disagreeing with his friend.

Well they are the popular hot best friends of the University,  Mac and Itt.  They belong to same friend group which includes Gear , Four , Mac and Itt. Mac was the only sane person in that group with a good mental and physical health . Yes because the others were drowning themselves into pain. 

It all started at a night if September when they were chilling at Gear's home when Itt the dumbass had the idea of filming a  video of Gear screwing his brother's best friend Night.  Mac heavily opposed the idea but who listens. They made the poor soul hope in love then Gear screwed him without caring how much pain he was in even though the screwing part was consented.

When the poor soul later found the truth at the morning he was devastated when Itt had the idea of capturing him.  Mac was the only one who fought against the three men alone guarding the poor boy in a storeroom while Night had only his shirt on which extended upto his knees.  But we stan a self control king who didn't even look anywhere other than his face. 

That day Night went away not from that home but from that country. Mac was so mad that he stopped talking with them until they all agree that they will kneel before Night and ask for his forgiveness.

Soon Night returned . But before any apology he started taking revenge on Gear.  Mac was enjoying as he knew Gear deserved it.  But throughout the revenge Night only hurted Gear by words exception was that one time when his brother Day caused his accident. Seeing the duo Mac felt sympathy for them as they were fighting against the norms . But Night's love for Gear never faded leaving both Day and Mac in shock. Till the very end he wanted to stick by Gear's side. On the other hand Gear was fell in love with Night. Despite being Gear's friend Mac consulted him but maybe their love for eachother was so immense that they forgot the past.  It didn't bothered Mac much as Gear was treating Night right. 

But Mac was shocked coming to know about Day's and Itt's relationship. For revenge Day kidnapped Itt , raped him , recorded that,made him his slave , limited his contacts and payments. And Itt the maniac still managed to fell in love with that psycho.  Mac realised it wasn't love. Itt has not been in touch of other partner or didn't get any attention from same or different gender for a long time making him feel like only Day wants him. So here he was trying to advise his friend to leave that douchebag and start his own life . But Itt was declining first. Thanks to Mac's efforts that declining became hesitation as Itt was now rethinking his life choices.  To be honest Mac won't be so persistent about it only if Day didn't behave like he had authority over Itt.  That's toxic!

"Okay Mac I will re think about it" Itt sighed accepting his defeat . " Yay. I swear you won't regret," Mac said hugging Itt which was noticed by Day. 

Next few days Itt was absent. At first Mac didn't pay heed as Itt always skipped classes but panick broke into him when he couldn't reach Itt on phone.

"This boy is causing much trouble" Day said while smoking cigarettes. His friend beside him asked, " Why? What did he do ?" " He has been manipulating Itt. He said I was behaving like  toxic. I don't own Itt and he should leave me ." " What did Itt say?" " At first he wanted a break but after shouting at him he confessed it was his friend Mac's idea . He said it will help him to realise how toxic the relationship is. " "Don't you think your relationship with Itt is toxic ?" " NO I DON'T. LISTEN NAN , ITT IS MINE WHETHER HE WANTS OR NOT!  " " Geez calm down buddy . So what are you gonna do with this Mac ? " " Well I gave him pretty much warning through Itt and even by myself. Still he clings to him.  So I think you should step in ." "Why me buddy ?" " Don't you wanna know how does it feel to do it with a man ?" Both Nan and Day smirked at their devilish plan.

Itt's phone rang again showing Mac's id.  This time Day picked up the phone.

Day : It is impolite to call someone's boyfriend again and again. 
Mac : Where is Itt ? What did you do to him?
Day : I did nothing. If you want you can see him. 
Mac: I don't trust you bastard .
Day gave him his condo's address and said "If you're that desperate then come to visit him ." But there was a strange hospitality in Day's voice making Mac suspicious. But for the sake of Itt he would go anyways. After all he treated Itt as his younger brother.

That evening Mac went to Day's condo alone as Day instructed. He ignored his gutt feeling of something ominous.