Chapter 3

Warning: Trauma and suicide is mentioned

A black BMW stopped Infront of Mac's house. The owner of the car looked beside him finding a boy trembling onto his clothes. He smiled seeing the young boy wrapped in his clothes. " We are here . Remember our deal. You keep your nose out of Itt's business and keep our little moments secret and I will not upload the clip " Nan said taking off his shades. Mac nodded in agreement. " I need words" Nan said teasing the younger one knowing that he was acting tough. "Okay " Mac replied in a broken voice. He then came out from the car and rushed towards his home. Nan chuckled finding him adorable.

" You are so adorable Mac. Makes me want to make you mine " saying that he drove off.

Fortunately there was none in his home . His father already informed about his business trip and maids and the housekeeper was at vacation. Mac limped towards his room shutting it and breaking down. He broke down. All the act to be tough all the walls he built crumbled down at instance. He buried his face onto his knees and cried for about an hour. After that even his tears gave up . He saw those marks on his hand giving him flashbacks of the incident.

He was under his shower scrubbing his whole body harshly. He didn't want those marks. They need to be gone. He scrubbed harder and harder making his arms and body red. He was suffering. Not only physically but also mentally.

They all are same. They all are rapist . He never learns. He never learns that not everyone deserves sympathy. It was his fault . He was to be blamed. Yes he brought it upon himself. But what was his mistake that he didn't want Itt to share the same fate as his close ones. He cared for Itt . Always as a brother. Was it his fault that he loved his friends as his own ? He cried while draining onto negative thoughts.

At 5 pm his mental health stabilised a little. He dragged himself out from the shower with red marks all over the body due to excessive scrubbing. He wore new clothes and went to kitchen. He opened fridge to find his favourite dishes being arranged in a row . He didn't bother to chose randomly picked one , heated it and started eating it . He took medication and went to sleep.

Three months passed. The trauma wasn't easy to forget. Countless sleepless nights and trauma seizures. Whenever he closed his eyes he dreamt that incident. It was so vivid that he didn't sleep for 1 week straight. He never told anyone about this. First of all his father didn't deserve this type of son who can't protect himself and secondly due to the fear of clip . He also thought about suicide but somehow stopped himself. He talked to his father about going abroad but he needed to wait for next year. After three months he had the courage to socialise. Today he was going on a club with his best friend Dew.

Please vote and comment to let me know
about your opinions.