Chapter 4

Since Nan dropped off Mac he couldn't get him of his mind.  Hi perfect body , his plumpy lips , those beggings and tears everything aroused him more and more. He was then sitting with Itt and Day at his office. Itt had his mood down from the very moment he came to know Mac was going abroad. "We shouldn't have done that Day . Mac is now leaving the country" Itt spoke as his words caught Nan's attention. "Well he doesn't want to keep contact with you . He blocked you from everywhere. So how can you stop him ?"  Day asked patting his head.  "Still what we did was beyond the limit.  " Itt said being frustrated.

Itt was monitoring at the stadium when Nan cracked a conversation with Day. " You know if you didn't let Mac go then I would never free him.  " Nan said.  Day sighed and said , " That boy has so much effect on Itt . I hate it.  I thought that doing that to him will solve the problem. But Itt and he are very much close that Itt started regretting his actions. He is having panic attacks. " "Hia will you mind if I bring him back to me ? "Nan asked ." That's completely your business Nan. As long as it doesn't bother me and Itt you can do whatever you want." Day replied.

Nan smirked at Day's confirmation. After Day left he called his subordinate to know about Mac's whereabouts. His subordinate replied that he left home with a boy this morning. Nan smirked and told him to keep him updated.

The club was not very much crowded as it was still daytime. A soft music was playing on the background. "So.... You are leaving for abroad. " Dew cracked a conversation. "Yes " Mac replied. " Suddenly?" " Umm no particular reason but as I will be taking over my father's business it's better to have more knowledge" " Good then ." Silence engulfed the room again . " Fuck it.  Mac why didn't you contact with us for 3 months." " I was busy arranging the papers ." " But you could have at least texted ." "I am sorry." " It's not about sorry Mac.  I was worried if something happened to you or not.  " Mac smiled at Dew's concern.  " Thank you for worrying about me ." "Asshole." Both laughed . Dew again spoke,  " By the way Itt was asking me about you.  He said you have blocked him . " Mac puzzled and replied , " You should ask him what he did to be blocked." Dew asked confused, " What did he do ?" " Nothing." Before Dew could speak Mac excused him for washroom.

He slammed the door of washroom and held the counter for support. "Damnit. You asked what he did.  You should have asked what he didn't do . He and his boyfriend got me rapped. Tapped the video and threatened me with the clip. How can someone still talk with that person . He's the worst . Itt is the worst person I've ever met ." he slammed the counter venting out his emotions.

Suddenly the door opened making him alert . "Complaining about our moments baby.  " A chill ran through Mac's spine as he heard the voice. It was him . The person who kidnapped him.  The person who drugged him and the person who raped him .

He wiped his tears and tried to walk out of the washroom avoiding Nan.  Nan pulled his hand slammed him against the counter pinning him.  "Three months and you forgot me . " Nan smirked hovering over Mac while he was trembling in fear . "What do you want? " Mac somehow formed a sentence while his body was high on alert and mind replaying flashbacks. "I want you" Nan replied.

Mac was now sitting on Nan's car or forced to sit there as he went with him at his house. Why ? Because Nan threatened him if he doesn't come with him he would upload the clip . They both were at signal when Mac was staring at police. "Wanna call them . Complain how I touched you without consent. Tied and fucked you ." Nan said smirking while his eyes were still on the road. " I didn't say anything. Why are you making up things" Mac asked looking down. Nan again mocked , "Aww why ? Are you going to cry ? Oops ! I forgot that you were in trauma.  So much that you didn't step out of house for months.  " Mac clenched his fists tightly. " Neither I've disturbed Itt nor I told anyone about that night. Why are you taking me then ? " Mac asked controlling his tears . Nan replied, " That's what you were supposed to do.  And don't worry. I am taking you for my own needs."