Chapter 2

Warning: Sexual assault, abuse and rape. 
Read at your own risk

Mac rang the bell only to be opened by an injured Itt making Mac shake in fear.  Itt's lip was bleeding, neck covered in red and blue hickeys but his arms had whip marks.

Itt : Mac what are you doing here ?
Mac : What happened to you Itt ? You were fine days ago . Day did it right. I told you-
Itt shouted: IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT. IF YOU DIDN'T MANIPULATE ME INTO ASKING A BREAK AND CLUNG INTO ME I WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER
Mac in a speechless tone: It's not my or your fault . It's his fault. He doesn't know how to treat people. Don't be with him Itt
Itt : No if I didn't ask that and avoided you -
Mac : Asking for a break or hugging friends isn't a crime Itt
Itt : Day is very much possessive of me
Mac : That's not possessive. That's abusive. You deserve better.

Itt stared at him like he was in deep thoughts. Mac in the meantime entered the house finding it empty. He rushed to Itt's room taking his important belongings and came out saying " You deserve better Itt. Even if you have done wrong in past you don't need to sacrifice your whole life with it.  Nong Night will forgive you if you ask for his forgiveness. Come with me Itt." Itt freezed at the position thinking about his promises with Day.  But if Day loved him why would he hurt him when he's angry. Gear doesn't hit Night even if he's dead mad. Their relationship also started as master-slave contract. But those soft touches, those cuddles at night what were they . " Come with me Itt. I will protect you " Mac stated holding Itt's hand.  " Oh my oh my what a sight! " Itt flinched at his boyfriend's deep scary voice while Mac stood in front of him. " See Nan this little shorty tryna take my boyfriend" Day said smirking while checking Mac out.  " Even being short I have more brains than you " Mac remarked chuckling. Day's eyes darkened as soon as he saw Mac's grip on Itt's hand . "Leave him . " Day groaned. " It should be my line. Leave him as the night matter is sorted" Mac said covering Itt.         " It doesn't matter when I leave him . He is mine.  " " He is not your property. " " He is my boyfriend. " " You manipulated him . " "Mac I warned you beforehand you didn't listen " "I won't even listen to you " Day chuckled and said "Well you called it upon yourself " . With that Mac felt a sting on neck from the back only to see a injection in Itt's hand.

Mac opened his eyes finding himself in a dark creepy basement with a single bulb lighting over his head.  He squinted his eyes at the sudden light and the tried to move his body only to find his legs tied up with a metal chain more like a handcuff around his legs. He stretched his legs only to hear chains cranking. He sat up looking at the door.  The exit is far away from him and the chains are not long enough to even cross half of the room.  His eyes roamed around only to find a camera on two corners of it.  Horror hit him as he was mentally planning out what was happening but a part of him still wanted that to be false.

The door opened welcoming a well built, tall man with a muscular body. He was wearing nothing on top exposing his well built muscular chest. From what Mac remembered earlier his name was Nan.       " Take a picture lasts longer. " Nan said in a mocking tone. " Leave me " Mac commanded showing no sign of submission or fear . " Not so early baby boy. We still need to make a video for your beloved Itt and his boyfriend Day " Nan said taking an injection from his pants . Panicking Mac proposed " I will stop bothering Itt.  I will remove myself in front of Itt and Day's eyes.  " In normal situation Mac won't negotiate but he remembered it was Itt who injected him making his blood boil. " Aww realised so late . Well Day handed you to me saying that I can do anything" Nan said preparing the injection. " But I promise I won't disturb you guys anymore. " Mac shouted a little trying to hide his scared form.  But Nan knew very well how scared Mac was.  " Well I appreciate your negotiation and I will present it to Day on Sunday but there are three more days to go . And he handed you to me.  So you're my toy now ." Nan smirked as he pin Mac down.  " No no listen to me " Mac shouted as Nan injected him.