ghosted 🔞

12am

you finally reached the club, you were wearing a tight black dress that hugged your body.. he loves this dress on you.

the music was really loud, you were excited that your one month holiday starts today.

" do you see them? " your friend asks.

you looked around for your friend group and spotted them in the corner of the club.

" there! " you smile.

you walked over with your friend and greeted them all, accepting a few shots from them for being late.

you then spotted sohee in a glum mood, he was sitting alone.

you've been avoiding his texts and calls due to exam week, it was stressful for you and you just needed time alone to focus on studying.

" hi " you sit next to him, already feeling a little tipsy.

he looked at you and finished the whiskey in his cup.

" you mad at me? " you ask him, inching nearer towards him.

sohee ignores you.. he was your fuck buddy whom you ghosted for a week.

a couple girls who worked at the club sat on the couch, barely any room for you to sit.

you stood up and sohee looked away, ignoring your existence as a girl takes your spot.

" drink this! " a champagne girl who sat down next to him hands him a shot.

you looked at sohee who had a semi-red face, is he really doing this?

he smiled and pointed to his cheek, signalling something to the girl.

she smiled and inched nearer, kissing him on the cheek while you stared.

sohee takes the shot and the girl cheers, placing her arm around him and laughing.

you rolled your eyes and left, going to find your friends.

" fuck him! " your friend hugs you.

you rolled your eyes, and take a sip of a strong drink your friend gave you.

" i'll be your fuck buddy. " wonbin leans close to you and back hugs you.

you rolled your eyes at your playful friend and pushed him away.

" you're sick. " you tell him.

~~
2am

" let's go home " you feel someone grab your arm.

you looked beside you and it was sohee, he was such an asshole tonight.

" fuck you! " you push him slightly.

sohee grabs your arm and pulled you towards him as a drunk guy falls beside you.

" come on. " he tells you.

you pout and followed him.

sohee was still drunk but he could manage, you on the other hand could barely talk properly.

he led you out the club and the cold air outside made you shiver.

" y/n.. " sohee takes off his jacket and placed it around you.

" you asked her kiss you! " you yelled and hit his chest.

he looked at you and was shocked at your loud tone of voice.

" you're such an asshole! " you hit his shoulder.

he smiled a little, he thought you looked cute when you're jealous.