late night

4am

sohee unlocks the door to his apartment and headed inside.

inside his home was dark and quiet, it seemed like he hasn't been home for a long time.

he sighed as he took off his mask and beanie, exposing his fluffy hair.

he reached home late due to an inconvenience to the schedule.. the new manager mixed up eunseok and sohee's recording schedules and sohee had to wait for eunseok to finish before he could start..

he rubbed his face at an attempt to wake himself up, he stretched his arms and went to the kitchen to make himself a late night snack.

he grabbed cup noodles and made it quickly while watching a gordon ramsey episode.

he was quickly immersed in the episode of hell's kitchen as he ate his hot cup noodles.

he started to sweat due to the spice and took off his coat, he only wore a muscle t-shirt which was stuck to his body.

he eventually finished his noodles and was cleaning up after himself.

he went to his bedroom while still having his eyes glued to the screen.

he opens the room door and was met by cold air, which broke his focus from the show.

" did i leave the air conditioning running ?? " he asks himself and turned on the light.

he sees you asleep, groaning to the bright light.

" baby! " he exclaimed, shocked to see you on his bed.

he walked up to you and kissed your face.

" you're home " you smile slightly.

" why didn't you tell me you were here? i thought you were coming back next week! " he spoke.

" i wanted to surprise you. " you smiled and pinched his cheek.

he watched as you fell asleep again

he turned on the table lamp and turned off the big bright light, taking off his shirt to go shower.

he finishes showering and laid beside you, pulling you close to cuddle.

he watched as you slept, brushing your hair to the side and pinching your cheek softly.

" goodnight~ i love you. " he whispered

he smiled as you had no reaction.. he reaches over and turned off the lamp, laying down beside you and falling asleep.