sleepy

2am

you were in bed scrolling through tiktok and kept seeing the same trend, it was like asking your sleeping boyfriend to do something for you.

you looked over at sohee laying on his stomach, grabbing the pillow softly.. he was asleep for sure.

these days sohee hasn't been sleeping well so he bought sleeping pills, and once he takes the sleeping pills he's in deep sleep.

you decided to try the trend on him to see if he would be a green or a red flag.

" sohee ah.. " you wiggle him.

he didn't budge..

" sohee.. " you call him and tickled his soft spots.

he lifted his head up and scrunched his eyes, barely able to stay awake.

" mm " he hummed his deep voice.

" i'm hungry " you spoke.

sohee barely opens his eyes and looked at you pouting.

" should i make ramyeon for you? " he asks.

you felt yourself melting at his words.. you didnt expect him to be so willing..

" yeah can you make me ramyeonn " you cooed.

he nodded and stretched before sitting up, feeling a little woozy from the sleeping pills.

he makes it into the kitchen and grabbed a pot, yawning while he filled it up with water.

you felt kinda bad as you watched him from the bedroom.

" it's okay sohee i was just testing you, go back to sleep honey " you take the pot from him and dumped the water out.

he stood still and had his eyes closed, it seemed like he was sleepwalking.

" baby " you wiggle his arm a little, smiling at his cuteness.

he didn't respond and just stood there..

" come " you lead him to the bedroom.

as soon as he laid down he was dead asleep, taking some of your space on the bed.

you smiled and pat his head, carressing his soft brown hair.

" goodnight " you whispered.