lovers

high school pov

~~
7am

the morning air was cold but sun was shining, admitting a strong ray of heat.

sohee was walking to school, with his hand in his pocket.

winter was near and he started wearing a scarf around his neck.

" sohee ah!! wait up!! "

he hears a familiar loud and annoying noise.

you breathlessly caught up to lee sohee by the bus stop, he was 20 centimetres taller than you.

" yah! why are you walking so fast?! " you pant.

as always he kept quiet with a straight face, letting you talk by yourself.

you've had a crush on sohee for 3 years, everyone knew about it but you didn't care.

sohee tried to get rid of you by saying mean words but it didn't work so he gave up

" i told you to stop following me. " he spoke coldly.

you tilt your head and looked at him with your eyebrow raised.

" but.. we go to the same school and our houses were right next to each other.. " you looked behind to see you and sohee's house.

he looked at you and sighed, looking away.

" nevermind. " he pressed his lips together.

you frown a little and stepped a little further from sohee.

once the bus comes you sat next to sohee, earning yet another annoyed look from him.

you frowned and stood back up, sitting in an empty seat and looking out the window.

sohee noticed you moving away and felt bad, he kept his eyes onnthe back of your head and grew concerned.

once the bus stopped at another place he sees a group of boys boarding the bus, they really liked to pick on you for having a crush on sohee.

with his quick thinking he got up and threw his backpack over his shoulder, sitting down beside you so no one could pick on you.

you looked over and saw him seated beside you, you bit your bottom lip.. feeling your heartbeat rising..

" what? " he asks.

" nothingg~ " you smiled cutely.

he scoffed and put on earphones, ignoring you from then on.

~~
11:30am
lunch,

you were going down the lunch line, holding a tray as the lunch lady adds food to your tray.

" did you study? " anton your best friend beside you asks.

" for what? " you ask.

he chuckled.

" the math test later idiot " he spoke.

" no, i'll just wing it. " you shrug.

he grinned, loving your response.

the lunch lady puts a small yogurt drink on your tray as it was the last station of the line.

" aunty can i get another one? " you beg cutely.

the aunty looked at you while chewing her gum.

" everyone gets one thats it. " she replies coldly.

you scoffed and pouted, going to pay with your id card.