his girl

2am

you walked around seeing a lot of girls in revealing clothes and men laughing and smoking.

you texted sohee, unable to find him.

you were at a club that his gang runs, yes, sohee was in a gang.. he is a very well respected member and has a huge role with how the gang makes money.

you called sohee and he wasn't answering..

" excuse me, have you seen.. uh.. white rabbit? " you ask one of the guards that was towering over you.

he looked at you up and down, checking you out and giving his friend glances.

" boys, i did not just catch you staring my girl up and down like that. " sohee places his arm around your neck.

you looked over at sohee, he was wearing a white dress shirt and for some reason he just looked so yummy.

" we apologise sir. " the guards straightened their posture.

" don't slack, it's a big night for us. " sohee give them both a glance and brought you to another room.

" they call you sir? " you laugh a little.

" sorry baby i was in the bathroom. " he pulls you closer and gives you a slow and soft kiss.

you both pulled away and smiled at each other.

you both walk down a hall and there was a large door with two guards infront.

they spotted sohee and opened the door for him and you.

" gentleman " sohee nods his head at them.

you saw people doing drugs, drinking alcohol, and even smoking cigarettes.

sohee holds your hand and brought you to their couch.

" SOHEE AH! WE HIT 70 MILLION! " seunghan yells.

your eyes widened, tonight was the launch of their dark web business for selling ' candy. '

sohee did most of the work by bringing in investors and drug manufacturers, so it was a big night for him.

sohee grabs a bottle of champagne and popped it, screaming happily.

you were proud of him for pulling off such a big stunt.

you watched as the boys grabbed him, pinning him down to the couch and forcing him to drink.

" 10 seconds!! " wonbin yells.

" i don't wanna get drunk, wonbin STOP! " sohee laughs.

you quickly got jealous seeing one of the girls touch sohee's thigh.

your eyebrows furrowed and watched as sohee drank 10 seconds of liquor poured down his throat.

you sat down by the side and sohee goes up to you, already feeling tipsy.

you noticed one of his shirt buttons got unbuttoned so you helped him button it back.

" a girl touched my man. " you tell him.

" huh? " sohee placed his arm around you and leaned closer, unable to hear due to seunghan's screaming.

you backed away and looked at him.

" baby, i couldn't hear you. " he laughs.

" nothing " you grin.

you didn't want to ruin his moment for getting angry so you just let it slide.

they started lighting up joints and smoking it, making the room smokey.

" sohee ah, i got this from an amazing dealer. " eunseok got closer handing sohee a joint.

" ahh no, im not smoking today. " sohee smiles.

" yaa what are you doing! you're here to have fun. " eunseok wails.

" yeah, i don't want to overdose brother. " sohee laughs.

eunseok shrugs and walks off.

sohee looked over at you and back to the alcohol table, he went over and poured you whiskey and coke so you could have fun too.

" sorry for my friends, they're druggies.. but i'm a good boy i told you. " he hands you a drink.

you smiled at him, you and sohee just got together.

at first you refused knowing his circle of friends often did drugs, but he persuaded you saying he wouldn't touch drugs if he was in a relationship.

you started to have a conversation with him, having cute laughs here and there before seunghan sat next to you, smoking a joint of weed.

sohee looked over and watched as seunghan spoke to another girl next to him.

" yoo don't smoke next to my girl stinky " sohee says.

" whatever goody two shoes. " seunghan scoffs.

sohee glared at him, immediately he knew seunghan was drunk cause he was getting pissed.

" chill it's not worth it, let's just go somewhere else. " you tell him.

you stood up with sohee and left the room, you both joined the club downstairs and danced on the dance floor.

" i hope you're having fun. " he says.

you smiled and nodded.

" i'd have more fun in your bed. " you pulled him close and whispered in his ear.

he pulled away and smiled, kissing you softly and passionately.

was it too soon to say you loved sohee? he had a charisma in him, rizz in short terms.

he was such a good kisser and a good fucker, everything about him was a 10/10 for you.

" let's go then " he grins.

you smile at him and nodded.

sohee led you to the exit and the valet brings his sports car over.

" thanks T! " sohee waves at the valet worker.

you smile at his humbleness and sat into his car.

he had a matte black lamborghini, he was a fast but safe driver.

" you hungry? or anything? we could get food if you'd like. " he looks over at you.

you smiled as you clicked your seatbelt in.

" nah my underwear is already dripping wet. " you grin.

sohee smiles and sped up, wanting to fly home immediately.