his biggest fan

5:45pm

you were at home watching riize's live stream, they were gonna release their new music video with the title ' Love 119 ' at 6pm and react to it with their fans.

you've been pestering sohee to sing it to you before the music releases but since he knew you were a big fan of his work he decided to keep it a secret from you.

you watched as the boys played halli galli with sohee and a loss streak of 4.

you kept laughing at sohee losing, but still pitying him.

" okay! let's end the game here now! " wonbin announces.

they cleaned up quickly and came back.

" briize! are you guys excited for the new music video? " sungchan asks.

sohee and anton were looking at an ipad, reading the comments that were shooting up fast.

" wahh there are so many comments. " sohee gasps.

" ooh one of the questions asked about how does everyone feel right now since we're nearing the release? " anton reads.

" oh, shall we go around and start sharing? " shotaro asks.

the memebers all agreed and it started from left to right.

" i feel really nervous right now, i really hope you guys love our new song. please listen to it a lot! " sohee smiles.

" i feel really confident! i think that briize will love the song as much as i love it too. please support us " anton grins.

" i feel really happy that we are finally able to share this song with you guys, we've worked very hard on it and i hope you guys love it! " wonbin give a thumbs up.

" i also feel happy and excited. i think a lot of tiktok challenges will be posted and i can't wait to see all of them. " shotaro says.

" i feel like i need to be saved. " eunseok smirks to the camera, revealing a huuge teaser.

sohee laughs loudly followed by anton and sungchan.

" uhh, i feel all of what everyone here feels, nervous, happy, excited, confident.. and also the need to be saved. i hope you all give us lots of support on this song. " sungchan smiles at eunseok's teaser.

suddenly the countdown timer started and you started to countdown with them.

" 5! 4! 3! 2! 1!! "

the music video played and you watched it with lots of reactions.

" wahh!! briize!! anyone needs to be saved? " eunseok asks.

" me! me! " sohee makes a girl voice, imitating his fans.

you stopped watching their live stream and went onto youtube, watching the music video over and over again.

~~
10pm

sohee came home to hear his new song playing on the speakers.

he peeked his head into the house to see you dancing in the kitchen while making ramen.

" save my life! save my life!! " sohee sings along.

you gasped and turned around, running into his arms.

" hii " you smile.

" do you like it? " he asks.

" i love it!! this song is my favourite! " you squeal.

" you like this more than talk saxy?? " sohee gasped.

" yeah!! " you nod quickly.

he raised his eyebrows and did his 'useulttae' dance move from talk saxy.

you laugh at him and hugged him again.

" can you do the choreography, just the chorus!! just once " you pout.

" no. " he turns around.

you grabbed his arm, giving him puppy eyes.

" just once!! " he says.

" okayokayy " you prepare your phone.

" no recordingg " he whined.

you frowned and put the phone down.

" uhh. how does it go again.. oh!! " he starts to dance.

" baek gin my heart that girl's a killer~ love so good feels like a thriller. shijak dwaeji! igeon emergency vroooomm. 119! 119! save my life! save my life! you set me free! igeon emergency lovee " he improvises the last part and points to you.

you felt your heart flutter, you were living every briize's dream life..

you suddenly felt a tear roll down your cheek.

" i'm so happy " you sniffled.

" why are you cryingg " he hugs you.

you laugh and kissed him, happy he does whatever you tell him to.