||Chapter 17: Night Falls||

"Ah."
Keith put the paper down,"I see; His own damn fault, it was only a water of time before he got caught.", Norman nods, Keith sighed and stood up,"Well; Quentin will be questioned, parents are suing Smith especially Luanne and Madison.", Ike nods, adjusting his hat as he saw Quentin in the questioning room.

~

"Shit man."
Ike fanned himself with his hat, it was starting to get warm a bit and that police station was stuffy as hell.
He glanced at Norman,"You know, they always said I'd be the one ending up in jail: Yet here they are, always on the wrong side of a cop.", Norman shrugged, but smiled,"Yeah, kind of odd. Well, I'll turn in for the night.", Ike nods, bid their goodbyes and part ways to their respective homes.

Norman could just, feel himself aching for sleep but his mind was racing with thoughts.
What was that man after, both now and then?
Why was he stalking the the children?
Pulling out the folder, he highlighted parts that either seemed important or. . . Caught his eye.
He was hired by Gorden in the past, what he was looking for?
Maybe something about Robert and Adelle's inventions, that wouldn't be shocking due to it happening a lot in the past, reporters or people trying to get close to them to see the inventions but Robert could almost see through their bullshit.

Though. . .
Norman's eyes drifted a drawer, after The Theme Park Disaster, one piece of evidence he took for the sake of answers but he didn't get far with having to recover and being scared to look at it.
Though. . . Now might be a good time, to pick it up again.

=

"Done."
Nicky finished changing into PJs, Aaron gave a thumbs up and Mya peeked into the room,"Can I join your sleepover?", "Sure thing, Mya.", Nicky was sleeping on a pull-out bed sofa and, Mya and Aaron took the bunk beds.
Then Mya gasped out of nowhere, startling Aaron and Nicky as they stared at her.
Mys rushed to Nicky, grabbing his wrist and jumped up and down.
"You're wearing the bracelet!"
Nicky nods,"Yeah, I liked it a lot and it was a gift.", Aaron and Mya looked so happy that he was wearing it.
He liked it, and it obviously meant a lot to them that he was wearing it.