|Chapter 4: Quentin's Co-Worker|

"Hey Mom, we're going down to the river!"
Diana smiled, turning to her kids and Nicky,"Alright; Stick together and if you're planning to go in the water take boots with you.", they agreed, and they rushed out to go play and maybe meet up with the other kids to play.
"Hey, dear? You think I should get cameras around the park?"
Diana turned to her husband,"Hm?", Peterson peered around the corner with his phone in hand,"Beatrix called me and told me someone tried to break the lock on the front gates.", Diana was surprised, someone tired to break in?
Was someone trying to take ride parts to sell?
"Hm. Might be a good idea, considering you're planning to fix it up and we don't need someone stealing parts to sell."
Peterson nods, and left to probably go look at security cameras to buy and would be best to put around the park just to be safe.

=

"Miguel!?"
Miguel paused, Maritza and Enzo seeing a man with Jay Roth,"Who's that?", "That's Saul Roth: Jay's Older Brother-", before Miguel could even finish that sentence, Saul patted him on the back,"Long time no see! It's been a few years!", Saul smiled at Enzo and Maritza,"Your kids?", Yep. . .! Enzo, Maritza; This is Jay's Brother, Saul.", Saul smiled, Jay approached the group and sighed,"Was giving him a tour and I wanted to surprise Miguel.", Miguel sighed, heavily as he adjusted his glasses,"Great; Now there's two of you.", Jay chuckled, Saul smiling at that,"You two head on to class, you don't want to be late.","Okay! Bye dad!", "Hope to meet you probably, Nicky's Uncle!", and they were off.

~

Ike frowned.
"Hey, I got you coffee. What's up, what's with the frown??"
Ike pointed, Norman followed and there he saw a strange man in a big hat and glasses talkng to Quentin, looking annoyed and they seemed to. . . Arguing?
"Who's that?"
"No clue."
Though, they didn't want a fight to escalate and they wanted to know what's going on.

"You-"
"Hey, Quentin."
Quentin shut up immediately, both turned to Ike and Norman.
"Who's this guy? He's not bothering you is he?"
Before Quentin could say a word, he stepped towards them and held his hand out,"Ike Gershowitz and Norman Darby; It's so nice to finally meet you both, I've heard many wonderful things about the both of you.", Ike and Norman glanced at each other, it would be rude not to shake his hand.
Norman shook his hand,"Uhm, nice to meet you; But, who are you?", he pulled his mask down, smiled and that made them a bit more uncomfortable.
"I'm Mr Smith; I'm a friend and co-worker of your brother and sister, Quentin and Beatrix."
Quentin glanced to his brother,"Quentin, is this true?", Quentin looked a little pale, and looked at Smith annoyed but didn't want to worry his brother and Norman.
"Yes. . . Kind of; We, use to work together."
Norman glanced at Ike.
Sensing; Bullshit.

"Something about that Smith guy isn't right."
Norman nods,"Glad I wasn't the only one, Quentin looked pretty pissed at Smith, I doubt they're co-workers.", Ike nods, he didn't believe Smith worked for his siblings for a second and he could almost feel his brother's blood boiling as he played along.
Twin thing.
Norman hummed, sipping his coffee,"If it makes you feel any better, or feel at ease, I can do a bit of investigation on him.", Ike turned to him, Norman smiled,"Better safe than sorry, and I have time; Not doing anything too big going on, so I can do an investigation and look into him.", Ike glanced behind them, seeing his brother walk off with Smith into the woods.
"I dunno Norman, what if he's dangerous. . .?"
"I mean, I've faced worse."
Gorden.
Kidnapping.
Tortured for information.
Ike nods, but he still worried about Norman for this reason, health; Physically and Mentally.
"Okay. . . But, just be safe and careful; I don't want you to be careful."
Norman nods, tipping his hat to him,"You can count on me.", Ike smiled, Norman loved his job.
"Let's head back to the Banner."
"Oh, shit right."

=

"Ack!"
"Enzo?"
Enzo lay in the river, having slipped on one of the rocks and was now laying on his back, the river shocking his clothes.
"You good?"
"Let me lay here in shame for a bit."
Aaron appeared over him, smiling and pulled him up,"You good?", "Yeah, fell on my backside but lay in defeat.", Aaron chuckled, Enzo shook himself to attempt to dry himself off kind of.
"You guys wanna play tag!"
"Extreme Level: Tag in The River!"
Maritza was already rolling her trousers up and Ivan was tucking his in his boots.
"You guys are on!"
"Let me just. . ."
Ack!

"What was that?"
They all paused, looking around only to hear the rushing water of the river.
"Was someone strangled?"
"Maybe someone fell in the river, this area does carry an echo."
"True."
Trinity smiled, Mya tagged Enzo,"Tag!", "Hey!", and the game began, they began to laugh and ran through the river.
It wasn't very deep, very shallow though they were definitely gonna be soaked.

~

Smith pulled himself up, everything hurt and he was bleeding.
Covered in scratches.
"Curse. . .! That damn. . . Animal!"
He banged his fist on the ground.