||Chapter 14: Amazing Progress||

"Library is just down there."
Jay looked up from his book, the doctor pointed to the Library and Nicky happily went to read.
"Mr Roth?"
"That's, me.
Jay stood up, approaching and it was going to be good news from what he can tell from his smile.
"Nicky's improved a lot; His mood is better, socialising with me more with any concerns or questions, the sleeping is still a work in progress and he's speaking very highly of school and his group of friends."
Jay internally breathed a sign of relief,"That's great to hear.", the doctor nods, shuffling papers around.
"I know, there's still some room for improvement; Like sleeping, and talking about certain aspects.
Jay nods.

"Mr Roth?"
Jay looked up from signing some paperwork,"Oh, Miss Torree; Ivan's mom, right?", she nods, offering her hand,"Yes, I'm Madison.", they shook hands, Jay glanced around,"I didn't expect to run into someone here.", she nods,"Yeah, Ivan has appointments here. . . Twice, three times a week; Severe social anxiety, and I'm looking for a possible Autism Diagnosis.", Jay nods,"Regular Check up; Sleeping and some other stuff.", she nods, signing in herself and Ivan.

"So, you come here too?"
Ivan nods, Nicky pulled out an Alien Comic and Ivan grabbed a book on mechanics.

=

"Here ya go, Keith; I packed extra in hopes of it helping Leslie."
He nods,"Thanks, Gerda; Ya, wouldn't happen to have any ideas?", Gerda tapped the table a few times, shaking her head.
"No; He's just said to me about having some bad dreams."
Keith nods, paying and leaving for the station to further question what's happening to his partner.

~

"Quentin!"
Beatrix jumped, Ike had come home and she was in the middle of checking an injury he had on his arm.
"Ike- Sorry-"
"What happened?"
Ike approached, tossing his bag aside and looking at the wound; A claw mark dug into his arm.
"Uhm, wild animal."
"Wild animal."
Beatrix and Quentin nods.
"Yep; Wild Animal."
. . .
That was a lie, but he wasn't going to get it out of them, he wanted to focus on his injuried brother more than anything at the moment.