||Chapter 13: Off For Easter||

"Wow!"
Mya leapt off the stairs,"School's out for a week!", Trinity nods, followed close behind by Enzo,"Yeah, a bit of shame; School life has been getting better.", Enzo nods,"I agree, The Headmaster is really trying to do his job.", Headmistress Valeria was nice, but the problem was she didn't. . . Do much, like listen their complaints about bullying and the teachers weren't the best, which is why The Headmaster was going to apparently re-educate the staff.
"So, first day of freedom."
Maritza jumped in, making Enzo jump,"What's your plan?", Mya shrugged,"Well, besides family; Not much.", Maritza lit up,"Well, me, Trinity and Finch are going swimming; Wanna join Mya?", Mya lit up as well, hugging Maritza.

"Mayhe you should hang out with Aaron and Nicky?"
Enzo. . . Wasn't sure about that.
With the girls going swimming, Trinity offered he hang out with Nicky and Aaron.
Problem?
He and Aaron. . . Didn't get along, they use to but due to some stuff their friendship ended and it doesn't help that Nicky is also his Best Friend.
And they do have a truce, to try and get along for the sake of everyone's sanity.
So. . . Friends/Enemies.
But, Aaron and Nicky already look to be having plans so, he'd just go hang out with Ivan.
He gave them a wave and went to look for Ivan.

~

"Hey Dad."
Jay smiled, seeing Nicky and Aaron,"Heya kids, Easter Holiday has begun: Got any plans?", Nicky took his school bag and put it by the door,"Is it okay if I go with Aaron to the movies, he said there's a movie I might like.", Jay turned to Aaron, who was shuffling his feet like he was a tad bit shy.
"Of course; You have the tickets."
"Yes."
Jay nods,"I see the problem, I trust you both will be responsible: I'll give you some money so you can buy stuff.", Nicky smiled and Aaron seemed to not be a tense as much.

=

Ike frowned at his phone,"What the fuck.", "Something the matter?", Ike tossed on the coffee table and hung up his jacket,"Beatrix and Quentin aren't picking up; I dunno what the fuck they're up to, especially since that Smith guy has showed up.", Norman nods, Ike sitting down and turning on the TV.
"They did say they use to work for him, guess they had a bad experience with him and it resulted in a bad taste left in their mouths, they did mention his tactics to get information weren't good."
So they can assume he's maybe a Journalist or Investigator like Norman.

~

"Anything?"
Beatrix waited for her brother's response, she was sat in the van with all the equipment.
If he's right about this, this could be a breakthrough in their research.

=

Walking home, Norman was exhausted; Spending the evening with Ike, talking about everything and nothing.
Then he saw a familiar hat.
That owner of the hat, looked like he lost a fight to a bird with all the scratches on him.
"Lost a fight to a chicken."
"I don't wanna hear it."
So Norman passed up, taking in the scars on his face; Maybe it was a bear.