But they did it better.-April 4,2024

It was a big day for tweak, he had spent MONTHS ordering supplies and hammering shit together.

And finished it last minute, 1:47AM.

Had he gotten any sleep? No! Did he care? Also no!
There was this robotics program he was in, and they were hosting a competition for the programs robot of the year!

Tweak went multiple days, to weeks, to nearly a month without sleep, preparing, ordering, fixing, and creating this robot, and today was the day he would present his robot and win robot of the year.

——————————-
"Dashi, Set course for Miami, Florida!" Barnacles announced, and dashi followed his directions.

A few hours later, they arrived at a dock, and tweak, barnacles, and kwazii hopped out of the octopod, with tweaks robot.

"So,,where is this robotics program?" Kwazii asked, munching on some chips as they walked.
(I don't think cats are supposed to have chips but it's okay because Kwazii is built different in every way possible)
"Just a few minutes away from the dock."
"That's a horrible idea for a place full of electronics." Barnacles muttered.

The three eventually walked into the building, and signed in.

Turns out tweak wasn't the only one with such talent.
"Howdy!1'1!1!1 I'm steve!"
'That's an ass name' tweak thought, though kept it to himself.
"I'm tweak, nice to meet ya."
"I've never seen a gal aroun' this building!"
"Im a guy.."
"No you aren't."

"Excuse me?" Tweak said, crossing his arms.
"You're a gal!" Steve replied.
"And you're a cunt." Tweak replied, walking away.

"Holy shit." Kwazii mumbled.
"Shut up and follow him, he'll be calling at least three other people a GUP-C."
"On it!"

Kwazii ran off after tweak, and barnacles sat down at the front, since they didn't allow a 6'0 polar bear to enter, since they thought he had a fucking gun on him for some reason.
(He probably just looks intimidating)

Hours passed, and the votes were finally in, tweak paced around in one area of the room, Kwazii constantly trying to reassure him.

"I'm sure you'll win tweak! Stop stressing out about it. You've got this faster than I can get my hands on catnip!" Kwazii reassured, well tried to anyway. He never was good at that in any of the seven lives his wasted.

"And the winner is..."

"STEVE!"
"YES!"
"WHAT."

Tweaks blood boiled, it should've been him! Not some cunt. He looked over at the robot labeled with Steve's name; and he couldn't lie! Steve's robot was impressive, but it wasn't as impressive as a Flying GUP! It was basically a flying car for the people in Miami! Sure it may have been a slight unoriginal and maybe he took inspiration from one of the Tera-GUPS, but he deserved at LEAST third place, at least he thought.

"Oh...well that's alright! There's always next year!" Kwazii sighed, smiling nervously.
"No. There is no next year, Kwazii."
"I'm sorry?"
"I fucking quit."
"You can't just-"

"Kwazii, I spent four months, three weeks being lightheaded, lived off of monster energy drinks and bread, spent over $2,500 on this robot, only to get SECOND?!" Tweak shouted at him, quickly storming off with Kwazii following from behind.

"Okay,,maybe it did take a while.. but what matters is that-"
"I didn't have fun."
"Right.."

—————-

"Soo...how did it go? Did ya win, son?" Barnacles smiled, getting up from his chair and walking over to the two.
"I got fucking second place."
"That's still pretty good!"
"No it's not! Second is the first to lose!"
"..."
"I..never saw it like that. But you still did well!"

"Well?! WELL?! I failed! I was the first one to fail! And infront of all those people! I basically just embarrassed myself infront of an entire program!" Tweak cried, storming out of the building and towards the dock.

"That didn't go as expected." Kwazii sighed.
"Not at all. But yet I doubt anyone sees anything from his perspective." Barnacles added.

"That's not the right thing to say as a father figure."
"Yeah.."

(Based off of a tiktok!!! :3)