How the captain got grounded by the worlds smartest migit. - dec.22,2023

So it all started back in 2020, when the Octonauts were most busy since of all the sea creatures were worried about if Covid would infect them or not, and there were more injuries than usual (616,789 injuries in ONE YEAR)

This was only their 15th patient of the day, since it was only 6:45 in the morning.

"What happened this time? Oh wait! Let me guess. You either sprained a flipper, ran into another fish, or you weren't paying attention and now your head is jammed in a rock." Peso guessed, then looking at the injured creature.

"None of those. I lost somethin."
"What did you lose?"
"My claw :D"
"HUH???"

Peso radioed the captain immediately.
"Captain, we have a crab who lost its claw, what the fuck do I do?"
"You're supposed to know what to do."
"It's not in the medic manual! I only learn what's in that-OHHH.."
"Yeah, see you in the medbay."

"Cmon little crab, I'm getting you a prosthetic claw." Peso instructed, picking up the crab and swimming over to the GUP-E, driving towards the octopod.

At the octopod...

"Captain I leave for 5 minutes. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE SICKBAY??" Peso shouted, looking at the mess in the room.

"That was Kwazii."
"IM NOT EVEN IN THE ROOM?"
"Well I didn't do it."
"You're the only one in the sickbay. It had to have been you. What were you looking for this time??"
"It's a long story."
"Then summarize it."
"Tweak had one to many coffee's and is now running around the octopod like he's lightning McQueen."
"And..?"
"I needed something to put her asleep?"
"CAPTAIN SHILOH BARNACLES."

"Yeah you're on your own on this one cap'n." Kwazii laughed, walking away.

"You're grounded."
"You realize I can get you fired, right?" The captain asked, raising an eyebrow.
"And you realize that I don't give two flying fucks, right? You're grounded. Go to your pod." Peso shot back, crossing his arms.

"Sometimes I hate the fact you can either be so scary or so demanding when your angry." Barnacles mumbled, walking to his pod.

"And fun fact: the pills you needed aren't even in the sickbay."
"GODDAMNIT."

And that's how the peso managed to ground the captain

Sorry if this is short but I'm on the verge of falling asleep at 5:12 PM.

We don't talk about this