"Such an interesting artifact!" Dec-10,2023

Grr wattpad won't me post pictures abain 😡😡
But fun fact for this Octonauts AU: captain barnacles completely rotten arm is detachable. Since peso is only capable of doing so much. And according to his manual he can only help people who are having an allergic reaction, people who are bleeding from the head, arm, leg, etc, people with sprained/broken arms, and stuff like crabectomys. Though in a specific mission captain barnacles arm was completely chopped off clean, and they had to go to a hospital for that.

Anygays, let's move on :3

*———————————————————————*
"And it's teeth were so sharp, chomp chomp chomp they went! They were small little creatures, but very feisty, and loved shiny things!" Kwazii explained, smiling through his explanation.
"That sounds like a barracuda to me." Tweak recorrected, taking a bite out of his carrot.

"Bleh! Why is this carrot sandy?!" - tweak
"That may or may not have been me."-Kwazii
"I'm going to get another carrot." - Tweak

"Hey that's unusual, she didn't even yell at you this time." Peso added. "Hey yeah..that is pretty weird. Well it's better than being yelled at." Kwazii replied, shrugging it off.
"Yeah, you're right." Peso agreed.

TIMESKIP, A FEW HOURS LATER.
"Hey tweak!! Look what I found!" Kwazii shouted excitedly, running up to tweak.
"What did you find this time kwa- WHAT THE FUCK."

"What? I think it's an artifact from 7 B.C."
"Kwazii that's the captains arm."
"WHAT."

"Oohh!! I'm telling!!" Peso laughed, waddling his way to the captain.
"PESO NO!" Kwazii shouted, throwing the arm into the launch bay and running after him.

"Kwazii you left the artifact behind!" Tweak yelled, grabbing the arm and running after the two.

A/N: gus I'm a orofessional yapper