Headcanon bc im too lazy to put it in the headcannon book -dec.17,2023

I have the most random headcanon where Kwazii once or three times jumped out of a fucking rollercoaster and lived. With the exceptions of a broken leg, and a broken arm or two. Oh yeah and a few cuts here and there. (He face planted on concrete ofc he's gonna have some cuts or fur/skin ripped off)

Shellington was a teachers pet and didn't know that people would hate him for reminding the teacher of the homework until fifth grade.

I can't think of anything else I'm gonna fucking kms

Tunip is the most responsible vegimal, though if all his siblings are screaming and running he's screaming and running. He doesn't know why he's screaming and running, he's just doing it because nobody is listening to him and he's just given up on trying to get them to listen.

Kwazii&tweak have been friends since 3rd grade, and if he wasn't sitting next to Kwazii during lunch is bc the other kids dragged him away because they said he was a "bad influence" which he was, but tweak didn't really care.

In elementary school Kwazii used to annoy the teachers to the point a few times the teacher took away recess for the whole day and the entire class was pissed off at him and nobody sat next to him at lunch for the next month.

"Peso I'm gonna miss you but Santa needs his elf" - kwazii
"I'm telling Santa not to get you any gifts."- peso
"WHAT NO PESO IM SORRY I WANT MY COLORING BOOK1!!1!11!" - Kwazii

"- peso"WHAT NO PESO IM SORRY I WANT MY COLORING BOOK1!!1!11!" - Kwazii