"Christmas Decorations"- Dec.15,2023

It was a rather...interesting day on the octopod.
As everyone knows, christmas is arriving soon, meaning everyone is now in the Christmas spirit, and ready to celebrate the holidays!

Though when it comes to decorating on the octopod..that can get really messy, really fast.

And Captain Barnacles always tries his best to put the right person for the job, but something wrong always happens.

Let's take a look at 2012 for example.

(Octonauts book release- 2006)
(Octonauts cartoon release- 2010 in the UK)

(This takes place where peso wasn't in the Octonauts, he was the last one recruited)

"Be careful Kwazii, i know you've always wanted to put the star on the tree, but climbing the tree seems a bit..dangerous, don't you think?" - tweak
"And since when has danger ever stopped me??" - Kwazii

And as he said that, he climbed the Christmas tree and it fell over on him. That was a trip to the hospital for Kwazii.

Then there was 2013.. (peso doesn't join until 2015)

"CAPTAIN WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY!" Dashi shouted, running into the HQ.
"Well what is it dashi?"
"WE LOST SHELLINGTON."

...

"HOW THE FUCK DO YOU LOOSE A WHOLE ASS OTTER??"

And every year, a new disaster would happen, until Christmas Day in 2015.

"Alright Kwazii, you can open your present now." - barnacles
"Why is it shaped like a bird?" - Kwazii
"I genuinely don't know, because I know I did not get you guys a bird for Christmas." - barnacles

Kwazii opens the present, and turns out there's a whole ass Penguin in there.

"QUE MIERDA?!" - peso
"WHAT THE FUCK." - Kwazii

And that's how peso was brought into the octopod.

Now it's 2023, and now every year the Octonauts have peso wrapped up as a present for the fun of it.

But who knows what other presents besides a 4'7" penguin they'll get this year.
—————————————————————
PRESENT TIME: dec.15, 2023, 6:39 PM
LOCATION: LAUNCH BAY
—————————————————————

"Hey Dashi! Do you mind setting up the ladder so the vegimals can put up the star this year?" Barnacles asked, walking up to her.
"Sure captain! Though quick question..where's the ladder?" Dashi replied, tilting her head to the side.

"Uhm...good question. I'm not exactly sure. Try asking tweak if it's in the launch bay." Barnacles guessed, then walking off to go see professor inkling.

The dog climbed down the ladder and into the launch-bay, now instead of looking for a ladder, she was looking for her friend, tweak. Which seemed to be nowhere in the launch bay.

"Tweak?" She called, though received no answer.

She searched most areas of the octopod, and still didn't find her rabbit friend.
That was until fifteen minutes later of course.

"Tweak?! That's where you've been?!" She shouted, visibly annoyed.

"Yeah, were you looking for me?"
"OF COURSE I WAS."
"Okay, calm down. What did you need?"
"The ladder."
"Oh that? I already set it up."
"WHAT."

————————————————-
TIME SKIP: DEC.24,2023
LOCATION: LAUNCH BAY
————————————————-

The Octonauts woke up bright and early for an entire day of decorating the octopod, since they has waited to the last minute like every year.

"Tweak your only job is to make sure Kwazii doesn't get tied up in Christmas lights, and make sure the tree doesn't collapse on him." Barnacles instructed, though kwazii was already three steps ahead.

"Yeah no I'm not dealing with this-this year." Barnacles sighed in annoyance, walking off.

"Goddamnit Kwazii. I'll go get the scissors." - tweak
"And I'll go purchase new Christmas lights!! :D" - Shellington.