"Anouchnment" - Dec.11-12, 2023

A/n: guys I'm feeling too goofy today
(I forgot how to spell annouhmdnt)

"GAYS." Kwazii shouted, running into the HQ at full speed.

"KWAZII YOU IDIOT WAIT-" peso warned, though Kwazii had already hit his head on the coffee machine.
"OW. Who put that there? Wasn't it over there?" Kwazii asked, pointing to the opposite side of the room.

"Wait a damn..yeah you're- DID YOU CALL US GAY??" - peso
"Maybeeee maybe not. But that's not the point." - Kwazii
"Then what is the point?" - peso
"Peso, sound the octo-alert." - Kwazii
"Ok?"

Peso sounded the octo-alert, and soon enough everybody was there.

"What's all the commotion about? Captain barnacles asked, looking over at the two.
"Just watch just watch!!" Kwazii smiled, the other Octonauts had a horrible feeling about this but went along with it anyways. (Because they're all fucking idiots/j)

"HEY TWEAK!"
"WHAT."
"William Afton and Dave are the same person."
"NO. Dave is from DSAF. A fan made five nights at Freddy's game and is often shipped with that other orange guy..I forgot his name. And he does not have a wife and he does not have kids. William on the other hand has kids, is a crazy child murder, and is from the original FNAF franchise. How dare you confuse these two you bastard."

"What the fuck did I just unlock." - Kwazii
"Oh my fault, you've unlocked the achievement of brain dead." - tweak
"Youch." - Kwazii

"OH YEAH! And it think Dave has that really crazy lookin neck or something." Tweak added.

A/N: I have more ideagust imsomstay