The devil Zabuza

[Previously]:

"It's over? You really don't get it do you.. there is no way I'll ever be defeated by a copy-cat ninja like you. You are full of surprises though. You had already copied my water clone jutsu when you made your speach.." He looked back at him. "You had your clone say those words to get my attention...While the real you stayed in the mist..Nice plan." He paused for a moment. "But..I'm also not that easy to fool." He turned into water as the real Zabuza came up behind Kakashi.

"Hey! That one's a fake too!" Naruto called out, standing up. I wanted to interfere but I can't. I was told to stay back. I can't disobey orders. 

[Continuing on]:

Zabuza dashed towards Kakashi, swinging his sword but Kakashi had dodged. Kakashi ended up being kicked into the water and placing spikes on the ground to slow down Zabuza. 

"Sensei!" Naruto called out as Zabuza jumped after Kakashi. I stood to my feet as Zabuza called Kakashi a fool and made a hand sign. 

"Water prison jutsu!" he called out as a orb of water encased Kakashi. "Now, Kakashi..We can finish things later. First I'll take care of them." His rough voice called out as he preformed the water clone jutsu. He stared directly at us. 

I felt useless. I felt as if I was stuck to the ground and couldn't move. 

"Hehe, wearing those headbands and acting like ninjas...A real ninja is someone who survived numerous brushes with death.." his clone stalked towards us. Aya hissed as I moved one of my feet forward to put me into a defensive stance "Only when you're good enough to be listed in my handbook can you start calling yourself ninjas..You are not ninjas.." He disappeared, coming up to Naruto and kicking him back. "Just brats."

"TAKE TAZUNA-SAN AND RUN! YOU HAVE NO CHANCE OF BEATING HIM!" Kakashi called out "AS LONG AS HE'S KEEPING ME TRAPPED IN THIS PRISON HE CAN'T MOVE! TE WATER CLONE CANNOT GO VERY FAR FROM HIS REAL BODY! JUST RUN AWAY NOW!" 

I stared, Aya nudged me as I frowned deeply under my mask. How are we meant to match up to a real jounin? I wasn't going to turn my back away from my dad and walk away. There must be another way...

I reached for my gloves as Aya hissed at me. Aya really did seem different from my childhood...I wonder what happened. He's trying to protect me now..Hm...

I pulled them off, catching Zabuza's attention as the metal dropped to the floor. I've been practicing on controlling my gold, stopping it when I touch things. It's started to work but I am still no master at it. Trying to control it drains me. 

I looked over to see Naruto dashing towards Zabuza. Both Sakura and I called out his name, "NARUTO!" 

"No-! Don't!" Kakashi yelled from his prison as well as Zabuza called Naruto an idiot for doing this.

"Naruto! What are you doing attacking him all by yourself! We genin have no chance against him!" Sakura yelled as Naruto was knocked to the ground. He gripped his headband as he slowly stood.

"You eye-browless freak..." Naruto spoke, a dark shadow going over his eyes. "Put this in your handbook...The man who will one day become Hokage..." He wrapped his headband around his forehead. "Leaf village Ninja...! Uzumaki Naruto!" He yelled.

Weird, I didn't even notice Zabuza didn't have eyebrows. As I look at him a bit more clearly, He indeed does. I smiled slightly when Naruto finished his little speech. I believe in him. He will become Hokage one day. 

Naruto looked back at me and Sasuke, "Sasuke, Kane! Listen, I have plan."

I listened to him, smiling. I would be glad to participate in this. Naruto's eyes landed on my golden hands, he was going to ask about them but decided on putting it off until later