Pranks...

"Naruto, just sit down or something!" Sakura watched him as he practically paced around the room. He was looking out the door for our sensei right now. It seemed like he would never show up. If this didn't confirm to me it was Kakashi I don't know what would. I hadn't bothered trying to get Naruto to sit down. I was too busy trying to teach Oskar how to alert if something was wrong.

"Why is our sensei so damn late?!" Naruto yelled out. "All of the other teams have gone with their senseis! Iruka-Sensei left as well!!" The next thing I knew, Naruto was on a step ladder holding onto an eraser.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" Sakura tried to grab onto him but failed as he placed the eraser balanced on the door so it would fall when opened. He jumped off the step ladder saying something about 'that's what you get for being late.'

"I'm not involved.." Sakura huffed

"Hn, like a jounin would fall for such a stupid trap." Sasuke looked at them and looked away.

I decided to chime in "If he does, it'd be funny."

I moved my seat closer to the front. My snake had made itself comfortable around these people since we will be around them for a while now. I held my pup while the golden snake wrapped itself around my arm. It's not been tormenting me too much since I cut off my hair. I guess it knows I won't listen to it as much anymore. I had given it a name besides reptile. It was Ayatsuri, meaning 'puppeteer' in representation of how it acted throughout my life. I call him Aya for short. The little shapeshifter that can't really do much to harm anyone, or at least refuses to harm anyone unless we're on the field. He's agreed to help me in fights.

Kakashi's hand reached to open the door, pushing them away. I looked over, as did everyone else including my animals. I had a big grin on my face, watching as the eraser fell flat on his head with a small puff of dust surrounding him.

"HAHAHA, YOU FELL FOR IT!!" Naruto pointed at him with a stupid look on his face as he laughed.

"I'm sorry sensei, I tried to stop him.." Sakura tried to play nice girl but Aya could see through her disguise. I couldn't but I could tell the snake had to practically bite its own tongue so it wouldn't speak. I know I'm the only one that can hear the thing. I can't hear all animals but this snake was different. It made me think some god had gifted it to me but I knew that was a stretch.

Even Kakashi and Lord Hokage were confused about it when I finally mentioned it to them after many years of being silent about it. It didn't seem harmful at all, nor did it have a powerful chakra. It was the same color as my gold which led us to think it was something that formed from my Kekkei Genkei. We were unsure since my Kekkei Genkei was one of the less documented ones.

Sasuke just glared at Kakashi, deep in thought to himself,

"Hmm, How can I say this...My first impression is, I don't like you guys." Kakashi spoke, I knew that was a lie but I didn't mention it. He glanced at me, wondering if the other three knew he was my father.

He told us to meet him on the roof, to which we all practically ran up the stairs. I didn't. I was like my father, I took my time in getting to places. I got distracted because Aya had crawled off of my arm and was slithering around. Everyone was up there five minutes before I was. Aya took me following behind him as a game to try to run away from me.